We’re being whisked into winter! With a flurry of snow (or a torrent of rain, depending where you live), the chilliest season has arrived. It’s the perfect time to embrace the warmth of the statement-making tall boot.
My favorite thing about tall boots: they’re crazy easy to dress up or down. I love wearing tall-shaft boots with everything from my favorite skinnies to a fit-and-flare dress and tights. Both of these looks are on-trend and can utilize the same pair of boots for a wide range of vibes. Translation: more fashion, less fuss (and bucks)!
Check out the most-loved styles of the season!
- Naturalizer Jersey Riding Boots. Riding boots have been a sizzling trend — I’ve been seeing them all over our office, typically paired with skinny pants and airy, relaxed-fitting blouses.
- Steve Madden Craave Boots. I’m totally “craaving” the effortless style of these slouchy boots. A buckle detail adds a touch of textural interest against soft leather.
- Born Sage Vintage Boots. As a lover of all things vintage, these boots are definitely on my wish list. The uneven topline and covered buttons make a unique statement.
- Gianni Bini Collin Back-Zipper Boots. The still-hot stud trend continues with an added zipper detail for eye-catching edge. Reviewers have been raving about their unbelievable comfort.
- Arturo Chiang Fionia Riding Boots. Our own Kaileigh W. has been spotted sporting these — if Santa wasn’t watching, I’d steal them for myself! I’m in love with the adventurous style of the harness details.
- Steve Madden Lynet Boots. I’ve seen this boot everywhere — from the office to the street, these bold beauties have been an insanely popular choice by footwear fashionistas this season.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Stockard Boots. Flaunt your love for MK — and your simple sophistication — with these classic boots. They look amazing whether you’re at your desk or on a date.
- Vince Camuto Bocca Boots. Luxe leather is always a wise choice — it’s classic, versatile, and oh-so-chic. A bold buckle commands the eye.
Fit Tip: Remember, one woman’s “tall” may be another woman’s “over-the-knee” — don’t forget to use our boot fit guide to make the most of your measurements!
What’s your favorite trending tall boot? Tell us in the comments! ♦