Take a cue from the season’s changing leaves by transitioning your work wardrobe to fall with fresh colors, textures and silhouettes. Get started with our top autumnal pieces — all guaranteed to complement classics already hanging in your closet.
- Leather-Look LBD: Even the Little Black Dress deserves an update from time to time. This ponte dress from Sanctuary flaunts faux-leather panels for a luxe take on the wardrobe staple.
- Fanciful Brooch: Need a quick fall fix? Add a jewelry-box bauble to your favorite shirtdress or cardigan. We love these sparkling Dillard’s Boxed Collection pins worn alone or in light-catching clusters.
- Daytime Shine: The secret to surviving long days? Sequins. Especially smart with a crisp white blouse, this Antonio Melani skirt skillfully transitions from 8-hour day to holiday party.
- Better-Than-Basic Pump: Swap basic black for an equally versatile shade of deep green, burgundy or navy. You’ll find pointed-toe silhouettes, like this Vince Camuto pick, make even the most polished looks impossibly sharper.
- Menswear Motif: Borrow textural fabrics from the boys — but keep the cut all about your curves. Figure-contouring panels shape this houndstooth Tahari sheath dress for a thoroughly feminine take on the masculine trend.
- Peter Pan Collar: An instant pick-me-up, bejeweled Peter Pan collars lend radiance to your complexion. Luminous with beading on the collar and cuffs, this Sanctuary selection means little to no time spent on morning accessorizing.
- Eye-Catching Cobalt: Pitch-perfect in ponte knit, this cobalt blue Rafaella pant instantly reinvigorates basic blouses and blazers. It’s no wonder we’ve been singing the cheerful color’s praises all season.
- Leopard-Print Trench: Bundling up doesn’t mean covering up your personal style. Show off your feminine (and fierce) aesthetic with this MICHAEL Michael Kors leopard-print trench.
- Textural Satchel: A deep wine hue, python print and file-friendly size make this BCBGeneration satchel a stylish workplace companion. Compose a tactile, layered statement by styling it with fall’s touchable tweeds and nubby knits.
- Conversation Print: Your sense of whimsy should be no secret at the office. Share the love with prints equal parts clever and chic. Colorful horses gallop across this Cremieux blazer’s cuffs — clean lines keep the look classic.
Shop our entire selection of women’s clothing here.
How do you stay corner-office chic when it’s cold? Share in the comments!