Fall always brings a busier pace to life, doesn’t it? Make things simpler by taking one errand off your list — the trip to the dry cleaners! The Alex Marie Fall Washable Suiting Collection is not only easy-care, it’s also available in fashion-forward colors and silhouettes.
Available only at Dillard’s, these stylish dresses, skirts, pants and jackets are fabricated from a special blend of polyester, viscose and spandex that is resistant to wrinkling, stretching and shrinking. We love the convenience and cool elegance of the Alex Marie Lettie Washable Dress, with its unique square neckline and slimming pleat construction at the waist. For those who are time-pressed but still need to look their best, we also suggest Alex Marie Mariah Washable Pants, which combine machine-washable ease with a sleek silhouette. Complete the look with the Alex Marie Camilia Washable Jacket, which features a classic notch-lapel collar and welt pockets.
Thanks to wrinkle-free fabrics, these designs are super travel-friendly — ideal for hectic business trips or jam-packed fall weekends. Looking chic was never this easy!
Shop the Look: Alex Marie Lettie Washable Dress, Alex Marie Washable Pants, Alex Marie Camilia Washable Jacket.
Watch this to learn more about Alex Marie washable suiting:
Have you ever purchased Alex Marie Washable Suiting? Share your experience below.
Refresh your wardrobe with the crisp contrasts and bright hues of the Vince Camuto Spring 2013 Collection. Unexpected touches of art deco style and clean lines bring youthful elegance and playful exuberance to the season’s hottest colors and styles.
Shop the Look: Vince Camuto Daisy Lace Blouse and Vince Camuto Skinny Cuffed Ankle Pants
Shop the Look: Vince Camuto Drop-Waist Colorblock Dress, Vince Camuto Judy Cross-Body Bag and Vince Camuto Novasi T-Strap Sandals
Shop the Look: Vince Camuto Contrast Collar Blouse, Vince Camuto Diamond Jacquard Skinny Pants and Vince Camuto Emera Gladiator Sandals
Shop the Vince Camuto Spring 2013 Collection Lookbook.
Shop all Vince Camuto women’s apparel here.
Which Vince Camuto look fits best in your Spring wardrobe? Share in the comments!
A few weeks ago, we shared the definition of oxford, the soft fabric weave used for several of the shirts you’ll find on Dillards.com. Today, we’re covering the more versatile twill.
Twill [n.] \ˈtwil\ A textile weave where one thread passes over another then under two or more others making the fabric look like it has diagonal lines.
A sturdy and stylish fabric, twill is used to craft everything from pants and shirts to vests, coats and hats.
These Perry Ellis stretch twill pants are great for a casual day at the office or can be dressed down with a T-shirt, while these Perry Ellis refined twill pants are dressier.
This checked dress shirt from Roundtree & Yorke Gold Label is perfect with a tie for professional polish or keep your look sleek and casually stylish with this silky finish striped sportshirt, also from Roundtree & Yorke.
Step up your style with this striped twill jacket or vest from Perry Ellis.
You can accessorize your looks with this Polo Ralph Lauren waxed twill messenger bag or this Kangol twill army cap. In cold weather, you can add rugged style with this Polo Ralph Lauren military combat jacket.
Shop all men’s twill clothing and accessories here.
What twill items will you be wearing? Tell us in the comments.
This season, women’s fashion is all about boy meets girl. Traditional patterns put a menswear spin on ladylike silhouettes.
Named for the shape of the herring’s backbone, the herringbone pattern is made up of short, slanted parallel lines that create a broken chevron-like shape. Herringbone patterns are found in brickwork, tile and textiles and are traditionally associated with wool menswear.
This season, shake up the expected with a feminine take on this classic pattern.
1. Antonio Melani Elvin herringbone jacket and Maxine herringbone wide-leg pants: An updated take on the traditional herringbone suit, the Elvin jacket features a kissing front and curve-hugging fit that couples well with the flattering wide-leg silhouette of the Maxine pants.
2. Preston & York Cecile dress: Camel herringbone and espresso colorblocking create a trend-loving look. An inset waist features shiny goldtone hardware.
3. Antonio Melani Caleigh dress: This dress features black and white herringbone with a face-framing cowlneck. A banded waist with button details slims your figure.
4. Vince Camuto suede and tweed dress: One of our favorite feminine takes on this classic pattern, this dress has a curve-hugging silhouette and real brown suede piecing in all the right places.
Shop herringbone women’s apparel here.
What is your favorite take on the menswear trend?
Just because you have a curvy figure, doesn’t mean you can’t find fashionable, trend-setting clothing that fits. The M.S.S.P. Woman collection is your go-to source for the season’s hottest styles. Look for this summer’s bright colors and bold patterns on M.S.S.P. Woman short dresses, skinny pants and peasant tops. Flowy sleeves, lace embroidery and tiered ruffles add flourish to these fun women’s separates.
- Polka-Dot Sailor Bow Dress: Nautical trends are smooth sailing in polka-dot chiffon. Cap sleeves and a tie-neck make a feminine statement.
- Blouson Top: A bubble hem crafts a soft blouson silhouette. Ruched, tiered ruffles at the neckline frame your face, while ruffles at the sleeves give you a distinctly feminine look.
- Embroidered Drawstring Skirt: Lighthearted in warm red clay and adorned with chic ivory embroidery, this skirt lets you adjust the fit with a drawstring at the waist. A short length shows off your legs.
- Printed Blouse: Pretty peridot green chiffon flows into soft dolman sleeves. A floral print makes a stunning finish at the hem.
- Skinny Cropped Pants: A skinny fit pairs perfectly with flowing sleeves, blouson silhouettes and peasant styles. A touch of stretch wears well throughout the day.
- Striped Jersey Dress: Cheery peridot and sand stripes go in all the right directions for a flattering a fit. A draped-front skirt creates a faux-wrap silhouette.
Shop all M.S.S.P. Woman.
What’s your favorite trend this season? Tell us about it in the comments.
Perfect for a day at the office or an evening out, white sandals are a hard-working summer essential. They instantly bring warm-weather flair to closet classics – your favorite LBD – and of-the-moment pieces, like your newest statement shorts.
Have any questions about styling white shoes? Ask, and we’ll answer!
Q: Where do you draw inspiration for your designs?
A: Nature, art and folklore for prints and colors. Dance, classic movies and sports for fit and feel.
Q: Who is the typical Eva Varro woman?
A: Women on the move, women who travel and appreciate the easiness with which the designs travel and feel. Women who feel desirable, yet classy, who want to stand out yet not be gratuitously loud.
Q: Who are your major influences?
A: Coco Chanel, Emilio Pucci, Gianni Versace.
Q: What’s the ultimate message you want to get across through your designs?
A: Beauty, quality and uniqueness can be done in the USA.
Q: Are you self-taught? Or did you attend a specific fashion program?
A: I am a Magna Cum Laude graduate of the Krudy Gyula Fashion Institute in Budapest, Hungary.
Q: What are some of your favorite pieces and/or prints in the line?
A: The Off-Shoulder Print Tunic, Bateau Grommet Dress and Blue Butterflies Tunic. But you can never go wrong with black (Off-Shoulder Lace Tunic or Wide-Leg Pants).
Shop our selection of Eva Varro women’s clothing here.
What is your favorite Eva Varro piece? Or what do you like best about Eva Varro clothing? Tell us about it in the comments.