Are you stuck in a PJ rut? Is the elastic coming out of your favorite jammy pants? Are your jimjams mismatched? Then it’s time for a full-on overhaul of your nighttime wardrobe.
Become your own slumber stylist and check out some of this season’s cutest styles at our pajama party.
Rock your Romper: Rompers give you the comfort of a one piece coupled with the cuteness of a short set. We love the lace details on this Josie Lychee lace-trim romper and the ruffles on the Luscious Lite romper from Betsey Johnson.
Get Matchy-Matchy: Matching sets create an instantly cozy look that’s a no-brainer when you’re ready to snooze. Polka dots give this top and capris set from Jasmine & Ginger a retro vibe while the understated animal print on this Jasmine & Ginger tank and boxer set gives you an on-trend way to catch some z’s.
Sleep Tight in Sleepshirts: Get the freedom of a dress with a comfortable sleepshirt. The Tullah’s Garden tunic sleepshirt from Kensie flaunts bold stripes and an easy-to-lounge-in style. The Lauren Ralph Lauren Classic His Shirt sleepshirt gives you the menswear look with a cut that’s made just for you.
Shop all sleepwear here.
Which style do you like to sleep in?
Take your glam girl for a walk on the wild side this summer in animal print, the hottest kids’ trend of the season. Zebra, leopard, giraffe, cheetah, butterfly and dalmatian, there’s a print for every age and every occasion.
So who says you have to sacrifice fashion for function? This dress and matching panty set from Carter’s combines cheetah, zebra and giraffe prints with pink accents so your infant or newborn will be stylish while keeping cool in the sleeveless dress.
For girls in the 2T to 6X range, there are a variety of options, ranging from these Laura Dare dalmations/hearts strappy pajamas to this zebra-print swimsuit from Flapdoodles to this lovely and ladylike one-shoulder dress from Rare Editions.
Older girls can really step out in style this season. From Rare Editions, this chiffon dress has a sophisticated one-shoulder silhouette, and these bodycon skirts from Forever Orchid — one in zebra one in multicolored leopard — pair perfectly with her favorite popover top or cool tee like this one from Jessica Simpson Tweenwear.
Shop these looks 1. Carter’s Infant Animal Print Dress & Matching Panty 2. Laura Dare Dalmatian/Hearts Strappy Pajamas 3. Flapdoodles Zebra Shine Halter Swimsuit 4. Rare Editions Zebra Printed One-Shoulder Dress 5. Rare Editions Animal Printed Chiffon Dress 6. Forever Orchid Leopard Print Bodycon Skirt 7. Forever Orchid Zebra Print Bodycon Skirt 8. Jessica Simpson Tweenwear Adida Art Heart Jersey Top.
Shop more animal print looks here.
What’s your favorite animal print?
Love the menswear-inspired trend? Bring it to your sleepwear wardrobe with a sleepshirt.
- This sleepshirt from AK Anne Klein borrows the style of your boyfriend’s favorite shirt and gives it a feminine fit. We love its mandarin collar and soft jersey knit.
- From Kensie, this Frankie tunic is a cozy, oversized version of the classic v-neck tee. Layer it with leggings to achieve loungewear perfection.
- A nod to tailored menswear, this Lauren by Ralph Lauren sleepshirt features an allover navy stripe pattern, notch collar styling and logo embroidery on the chest pocket.
- We love this pretty piece from Lauren by Ralph Lauren. Its silhouette flatters your figure while the floral print adds a dose of femininity.
- A romantic pick for bedtime in light pink, this Lauren by Ralph Lauren sleepshirt boasts a ruffled front and a classic cut.
Can’t get enough sleepshirts? Browse our entire collection here.
Which style is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!
Your little princess will be delighted to wear any of the Sweetheart Rose for Dollie & Me sleepwear to a pajama party, with the added bonus of bringing her favorite doll dressed to match. One of our favorites is the Heart Printed Fleece Robe (1) and the Love Pajamas (2). Or, she can show off her glamorous side with the Fancy Nancy pajamas and slippers set (3).
Tween fashionistas will love having pajamas, slippers and a robe to match. The Capelli New York Lil’ Scotties fleece robe (1), pajamas(2) and faux fur scuff slippers(3) fit the bill.
What sleepover is complete without a sleeping bag? Minimize the things she has to carry with our Sweet Kitty(2) or Smiling Monkey(3) sleeping bag complete with a built-in pillow. Another great option is the Cat Snug Blanket and Carrying Case (1) that includes a microplush blanket and a carrying case in the shape of a cat face.
What were your favorite pajamas when you were a child? Tell us about it in the comments.
Check out all of our great sleepwear choices here.
Make her Christmas gift even more special this year with a Dollie & Me doll and matching doll and girl outfits. This fun line of girls’ clothing creates outfits for girls sizes 2-12 and matching doll outfits for dolls 18″ tall. Dollie & Me dolls are available at Dillards.com.
She’ll love dressing her doll in an outfit that matches her own. You can add dresses, outfits and sets, robes, gowns and pajamas to both her and her doll’s wardrobe.
Dollie & Me offers a variety of styles and colors to choose from. Three of our favorites are:
- Flock Polka Dot Dress & Doll Outfit: This red taffeta dress with black polka dots and large bow at the waist will have her looking festive for parties and portraits.
- Snowman Pajamas with Doll Pajamas: This 2-fer red/white top features a stylized snowman and heart design with glitter accents and pink printed flannel pants with the same snowman print.
- Paris Theme Pajamas with Doll Outfit: This blue/multi Paris themed print has ruffled cuffs and hem for a feminine, fun look.
This fun video from Dollie & Me showcases many of the other matching sets.
Check out all of our matching Sweet Heart Rose for Dollie & Me sets.
It’s here — the time of the year when people gather around for holiday photos. Whether a portrait done by a professional photographer or a candid snapshot of the kids opening gifts on Christmas morning, we love capturing our special holiday moments.
Here are some great ideas to dress the kids for those photo opportunities:
- Matching Sibling Outfits: For girls, this Copper Key Family Sweater & Leggings Set features a red knit babydoll sweater with a Fair Isle pattern and black leggings (also available from Copper Key for older girls size 7-16); and for boys, its counterpart in Class Club featuring a Fair Isle sweater vest, shirt and pants set (the Class Club vest is available in the 8-20 size). For babies this coordinating set is from Starting Out and includes a boys newborn sweater set , boys infant sweater set and the Starting Out girls newborn sweater & leggings set, and girls infant sweater & leggings set.
- Christmas Sleepwear: These pajamas and gowns will give you great Christmas Eve or Christmas morning photos of the family. For girls this Laura Dare Holiday Plaid gown (sizes 12 months-7) or Laura Dare Holiday Plaid pajamas (size 2T-14). For boys, these Class Club Holiday Plaid pajama pants in sizes 2-20. For newborn girls, try this Ralph Lauren Childrenswear Newborn Buffalo Plaid footed coverall (3-9 months) or for girls or boys this Laura Dare Infant Holiday Plaid coverall (3-24 months).
Shop our selection of holiday gifts for children.