Brilliant brights are one of this season’s biggest trends. From juicy citrus hues to bold berries, you can’t go wrong with a splash of color at prom.
- We love the eye-catching neon coral shade of this Morgan & Co. H-Back dress. Play up the sparkle on the straps and waist by adding some crystal chandelier earrings.
- Accessorizing is made easy with the necklace-illusion halter on this Hailey Logan chiffon dress. Add a statement bangle to complete the look.
- Take your look from elegant to party-ready with a convertible dress. When it’s time to bust a move, just remove the added skirt layers on this Morgan & Co. tiered dress for dance floor worthy styling.
Going with a neutral dress? You can still add a touch of the trend to your look through your manicure.
- A classic hot pink hue, like Steamy from MAC, looks great against black or prints. When pairing with other brights look to a complimentary color like lime green to make it pop.
- Whether you are going for a sunny dress or keeping it classic in ivory or neutral, a jewel toned mani in Purple Passion from Estee Lauder will keep your fingertips on-trend.
- If you can’t wait to put on your sky-blue gown, or you chose a striking silver shade, then Orange You Glad You Came from Michael Marcus is the lacquer for you.
Shop all prom at Dillards.com. Don’t forget to enter the Ultimate Prom Sweepstakes from Dillard’s and Seventeen Magazine!
Will you be rocking a bright color at prom this year? Tell us in the comments!