The season of merrymaking is finally here! It’s time to select your most dazzling outfits for upcoming holiday festivities. If you’re planning on adorning yourself in a brightly-shining dress or ensemble for your next party, make sure your feet get the fab treatment, too! Slip on your favorite glam pumps and you’ll be walking in a winter wonderland no matter where you go.
So, where are you headed this holiday season?
All that Glitters (top left): The fierce pointed toe and ultra-high heel of the Colette from Antonio Melani ensure you’ll stand out at any party. Classic black gets a festive update with a sprinkling of glitter.
Paint the Town Red (top center): Studs and rhinestones make the Naomi from Gianni Bini an eye-catching stunner. Leopard-print lining has you walking on the wild side while a skid-resistant sole lets you traverse the town with confidence.
Under the Mistletoe (top right): A half-inch platform and a flirty peep-toe make the York from MICHAEL Michael Kors a sexy must-have for date night. Paint your toenails a rich red for a dramatic contrast against the shimmery silver.
A Girl’s Best Friend (bottom left): Looking for something pretty and professional for upcoming office merriment? The Diamond from J. Renee features illusion vinyl and sparkling rhinestones for a prismatic pop.
Holiday Staple (bottom right): Comfortable, chic, and striking, the Vanessah from Gianni Bini has it all. A metal-plated ankle strap provides the shine of the season while the suede upper adds a luxe touch.
No matter your favorite style of pump — be it pointed-toe, round-toe, platform, low-heel, or high-heel — we have something for you!
Shop all pumps.
Where will you be wearing your sparkling pumps this year? Tell us in the comments! ♦
We’re being whisked into winter! With a flurry of snow (or a torrent of rain, depending where you live), the chilliest season has arrived. It’s the perfect time to embrace the warmth of the statement-making tall boot.
My favorite thing about tall boots: they’re crazy easy to dress up or down. I love wearing tall-shaft boots with everything from my favorite skinnies to a fit-and-flare dress and tights. Both of these looks are on-trend and can utilize the same pair of boots for a wide range of vibes. Translation: more fashion, less fuss (and bucks)!
Check out the most-loved styles of the season!
- Naturalizer Jersey Riding Boots. Riding boots have been a sizzling trend — I’ve been seeing them all over our office, typically paired with skinny pants and airy, relaxed-fitting blouses.
- Steve Madden Craave Boots. I’m totally “craaving” the effortless style of these slouchy boots. A buckle detail adds a touch of textural interest against soft leather.
- Born Sage Vintage Boots. As a lover of all things vintage, these boots are definitely on my wish list. The uneven topline and covered buttons make a unique statement.
- Gianni Bini Collin Back-Zipper Boots. The still-hot stud trend continues with an added zipper detail for eye-catching edge. Reviewers have been raving about their unbelievable comfort.
- Arturo Chiang Fionia Riding Boots. Our own Kaileigh W. has been spotted sporting these — if Santa wasn’t watching, I’d steal them for myself! I’m in love with the adventurous style of the harness details.
- Steve Madden Lynet Boots. I’ve seen this boot everywhere — from the office to the street, these bold beauties have been an insanely popular choice by footwear fashionistas this season.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Stockard Boots. Flaunt your love for MK — and your simple sophistication — with these classic boots. They look amazing whether you’re at your desk or on a date.
- Vince Camuto Bocca Boots. Luxe leather is always a wise choice — it’s classic, versatile, and oh-so-chic. A bold buckle commands the eye.
Fit Tip: Remember, one woman’s “tall” may be another woman’s “over-the-knee” — don’t forget to use our boot fit guide to make the most of your measurements!
Shop all tall boots.
What’s your favorite trending tall boot? Tell us in the comments! ♦
Transition your wardrobe from summer to fall with season-spanning essentials. We’ve awarded the Ailee from MICHAEL Michael Kors “MVP” (Most Versatile Pump) status for an irresistible blend of classic lines and edgy details. Keep this hardworking must-have on the clock from desk to dinner — and beyond — with our quick styling tips.
1. Stud Struck: Echo a studded platform with metallic detailing from head-to-toe. For a more subtle statement, keep the palette tonal.
Shop the Look: MICHAEL Michael Kors Stud Placement Blouse, MICHAEL Michael Kors Luxe Studded Pants & MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Satchel
2. Figure it Out: This flattering dress not only contours your figure with smart paneling — it also frames your face with eye-catching shimmer. A touch of luster on the platform ties the look together.
Shop the Look: MICHAEL Michael Kors Studded-Shoulder Dress & Michael Kors Goldtone Pyramid Cocktail Ring
3. Neutral Unleashed: For professional polish, pair a leopard (our favorite neutral!) dress with a classic black pump.
Shop the Look: MICHAEL Michael Kors Jaguar Wrap Dress
4. Peplum Perfection: Turn up the heat on a red-hot date night with a touch of texture on the heel.
Shop the Look: MICHAEL Michael Kors Peplum Dress, Michael Kors Gold Mini Bradshaw Chronograph Bracelet Watch & Michael Kors Criss-Cross Bracelet
Shop the MICHAEL Michael Kors Ailee women’s pump.
Shop all MICHAEL Michael Kors.
Do you have a MVP in your closet? Tell us in the comments!
The skinny-fit silhouette creates the perfect foundation to explore fall’s latest trends. Here are 3 of our favorite ways to incorporate bold prints and daring looks (such as faux-leather and tribal prints) this season:
Faux-leather can be intimidating, but it certainly doesn’t have to be. Try a hi-low top to soften faux-leather leggings. Finish with chunky booties (we love this pair from Steve Madden) and classic Rayban aviators for a fierce, but balanced look.
One of our tried-and-true looks for fall is layers. Lots of layers. By adding a variety of lengths (tunic cardigan, tall riding boots, cozy scarf) to your favorite skinny jeans, you create a dimensional look that is cute AND functional for those chilly fall nights. As you bundle, take the opportunity to add prints (such as our elephant print scarf) into your ensemble.
Tribal prints are still going strong this season, and we love finding new ways to fuse them into our wardrobes. Because these skinnies have such a bold print, we recommend cooling it down with one of our other favorite trends–a chambray top! Combat boots and the MICHAEL Michael Kors dog-tag necklace create a globetrotting look that is perfect for fall.
Shop all skinnies.
How will you be styling your favorite skinnies this fall?
Dropping temperatures, brisk breezes and vivid leaves mean one thing: fall is on its way! Your wardrobe might need an update, but that doesn’t mean you have to update your personality with the changing seasons. The Dillard’s Boot Shop has a variety of styles for every fall fashionista. Plus, our extended calf sizes make it easier than ever to find the perfect fit — for your feet and your style.
Which boot beauty are you?
- The Biker Babe. Ready to ride? From Vince Camuto, the Winchell moto-inspired boots offer tough leathers and goldtone buckles to complement your brassy personality. An inside zipper lets you gear up for the road in a flash.
- The Charming Cowgirl. Rugged doesn’t have to be masculine, and the Old West definitely doesn’t have to be old-fashioned. The sequin inlays in these Corral boots combine modern, feminine shimmer with tough Western style.
- The Delicate Darling. Show off your girly side with the Bailey bow boots from UGG Australia. Silky bows accent the back shaft of this classic silhouette for a touch of sweet flair. Even sweeter: the sheepskin sock provides unbelievable comfort.
- The Versatile Vixen. The Steve Madden Troopa military-inspired booties continue to be one of our most popular boots, and for good reason — they’re all about versatility. Pair them with a flowy dress and leggings for an ultra-feminine look or your favorite skinny jeans for a tougher vibe.
- The Studded Stunner. The leaves may be changing, but the stud trend is here to stay. From MICHAEL Michael Kors, the stud-sprinkled Aiden booties add chic intensity to any look. The latticed upper and peep toe are perfect for a hint of skin to balance bundled fall looks.
- The Wayfaring Woman. Got a case of wanderlust? The tumbled leather and strap details of Arturo Chiang’s Fionia boots give a utilitarian feel that’s perfect for the avid adventurer. Added bonus: the elastic gore at the back shaft allows for anything your travels throw your way.
Shop all women’s boots.
How do you express yourself through your style? Tell us in the comments!
We love leather (real or faux!) for so many reasons: it’s edgy yet polished, feminine yet daring — and even works for day or evening. But our favorite thing about this trend is how easy it is to make your own. Check out our leather line-up below to find that perfect-for-you piece.
Shop the Looks: Gianni Bini Jessi Faux-Leather Patchwork Dress & Gianni Bini Clementine Faux-Leather Skirt Dress
Shop the Looks: Two by Vince Camuto Faux-Leather-Sleeve Striped Tee & Vince Camuto Faux-Leather-Front Knit Top
Shop the Looks: MICHAEL Michael Kors Faux-Leather Tailored Blazer & MICHAEL Michael Kors Cropped Leather Moto Jacket
Shop all women’s leather clothing to find the piece that fits your personal style.
What’s your leather look? Tell us about it in the comments.
Transition to fall with a covet-worthy handbag that enlivens your ensemble. This time of year, look for a style that can set off a summer dress with the same chic as a turtleneck and boots. Check out our favorites!
Equestrian style and rich earth tones give the Dooney & Bourke Florentine Clayton satchel a sophisicated, tailored look that balances a flowy maxi dress or pairs perfectly with a khaki trench.
The MICHAEL Michael Kors Weston collection pairs simple, buttery soft leather and structured details like the chain-and-leather straps. This small messenger bag looks fantastic with white shorts. Try a crisp black-and-white satchel with your little black dress.
Looking for the perfect slouchy shoulder bag that looks relaxed without being sloppy? The COACH soft Legacy drawstring shoulder bag in pebbled leather boasts a versatile combination of carefree and classy, great with jeans and a tank top or with a puffy jacket.
Gorgeous texture and shining buckle details elevate the Big Buddha Penn large buckle tote to instant classic, and looks great whether you’re wearing a sleek tee or a comfy sweater.
A luxe addition to your wardrobe for years to come, the Brahmin Vineyard collection Vivian satchel is the height of tailored excellence and high-quality leather. Pair it with an elegant sheath dress or business suit, whatever the season!
Which handbag would you choose to get through the last of this summer’s heat?