These shoes will support your stride with a combination of cushioning, lightweight construction and eye-catching design.
- Nike Free Run+ 2 Running Shoes help you get more from your workout by combining the flexibility of barefoot running with the protective cushioning of a shoe.
- Puma Women´s Voltaic 3 Running Shoes keep your feet fresh and dry throughout any activity with a breathable mesh upper.
- ASICS Women´s Gel-Nimbus® 13 Running Shoes provide gender-specific cushioning with its light-as-a-cloud design.
For a change in pace, go exploring in these versatile outdoor shoes.
- Skechers Bikers-Dream-Come-True Sneakers sport a casual grab-and-go design for biking, hiking or walking.
- New Balance 1000 Hiking Boots protect your foot from the elements with a water-resistant upper and sturdy outsole.
- Merrell Pace Glove Sneakers blend the minimalist benefits of barefoot training with the protection of a shoe, making it great for trail running, the gym or work.
Walk a mile (or more) in these supportive selections.
- MBT Kesho Walking Shoes mimic the “natural instability” of walking on sand to improve your posture and comfort, while maintaining a classic Mary Jane silhouette.
- Dr. Andrew Weil Balance Athletic Shoes restore proper body alignment with a removable footbed, and provides comfort with a sleek perforated leather upper.
- Reebok Record Mile Walking Shoes merge sporty throw-back style with a shock absorbing outsole for comfy step after comfy step.
Browse our New Year’s Resolution Shop for more active footwear ideas. What shoe will support your goals this year? We’d love to hear from you in the comments section.