One of the biggest trends in nail polish this season? Lots of color. So trade your nudes and neutrals for neons and pastels to keep your nail game on top. One of our favorite brands, butter LONDON, is running with this saturated theme with its spring/summer 2012 line. Ranging from sweet and soft to bright and popping, you’ll find a color for almost any occasion.
- Knacked: A sheer, twinkling oyster shade flecked with micro glitter particles.
- Trout Pout: An opaque shade of cantaloupe: pale and retro.
- Bossy Boots: Light, opaque pistachio green. A beautiful take on neutral for this season.
- Slapper: A truly teal lacquer, bold and very bright.
- Disco Biscuit: Tropical hot pink with an undercurrent of tiny iridescent glitter particles.
Shop all butter LONDON at Dillards.com.
Which of these shades is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!