The season of merrymaking is finally here! It’s time to select your most dazzling outfits for upcoming holiday festivities. If you’re planning on adorning yourself in a brightly-shining dress or ensemble for your next party, make sure your feet get the fab treatment, too! Slip on your favorite glam pumps and you’ll be walking in a winter wonderland no matter where you go.
So, where are you headed this holiday season?
All that Glitters (top left): The fierce pointed toe and ultra-high heel of the Colette from Antonio Melani ensure you’ll stand out at any party. Classic black gets a festive update with a sprinkling of glitter.
Paint the Town Red (top center): Studs and rhinestones make the Naomi from Gianni Bini an eye-catching stunner. Leopard-print lining has you walking on the wild side while a skid-resistant sole lets you traverse the town with confidence.
Under the Mistletoe (top right): A half-inch platform and a flirty peep-toe make the York from MICHAEL Michael Kors a sexy must-have for date night. Paint your toenails a rich red for a dramatic contrast against the shimmery silver.
A Girl’s Best Friend (bottom left): Looking for something pretty and professional for upcoming office merriment? The Diamond from J. Renee features illusion vinyl and sparkling rhinestones for a prismatic pop.
Holiday Staple (bottom right): Comfortable, chic, and striking, the Vanessah from Gianni Bini has it all. A metal-plated ankle strap provides the shine of the season while the suede upper adds a luxe touch.
No matter your favorite style of pump — be it pointed-toe, round-toe, platform, low-heel, or high-heel — we have something for you!
Shop all pumps.
Where will you be wearing your sparkling pumps this year? Tell us in the comments! ♦
We’re being whisked into winter! With a flurry of snow (or a torrent of rain, depending where you live), the chilliest season has arrived. It’s the perfect time to embrace the warmth of the statement-making tall boot.
My favorite thing about tall boots: they’re crazy easy to dress up or down. I love wearing tall-shaft boots with everything from my favorite skinnies to a fit-and-flare dress and tights. Both of these looks are on-trend and can utilize the same pair of boots for a wide range of vibes. Translation: more fashion, less fuss (and bucks)!
Check out the most-loved styles of the season!
- Naturalizer Jersey Riding Boots. Riding boots have been a sizzling trend — I’ve been seeing them all over our office, typically paired with skinny pants and airy, relaxed-fitting blouses.
- Steve Madden Craave Boots. I’m totally “craaving” the effortless style of these slouchy boots. A buckle detail adds a touch of textural interest against soft leather.
- Born Sage Vintage Boots. As a lover of all things vintage, these boots are definitely on my wish list. The uneven topline and covered buttons make a unique statement.
- Gianni Bini Collin Back-Zipper Boots. The still-hot stud trend continues with an added zipper detail for eye-catching edge. Reviewers have been raving about their unbelievable comfort.
- Arturo Chiang Fionia Riding Boots. Our own Kaileigh W. has been spotted sporting these — if Santa wasn’t watching, I’d steal them for myself! I’m in love with the adventurous style of the harness details.
- Steve Madden Lynet Boots. I’ve seen this boot everywhere — from the office to the street, these bold beauties have been an insanely popular choice by footwear fashionistas this season.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Stockard Boots. Flaunt your love for MK — and your simple sophistication — with these classic boots. They look amazing whether you’re at your desk or on a date.
- Vince Camuto Bocca Boots. Luxe leather is always a wise choice — it’s classic, versatile, and oh-so-chic. A bold buckle commands the eye.
Fit Tip: Remember, one woman’s “tall” may be another woman’s “over-the-knee” — don’t forget to use our boot fit guide to make the most of your measurements!
Shop all tall boots.
What’s your favorite trending tall boot? Tell us in the comments! ♦
We love leather (real or faux!) for so many reasons: it’s edgy yet polished, feminine yet daring — and even works for day or evening. But our favorite thing about this trend is how easy it is to make your own. Check out our leather line-up below to find that perfect-for-you piece.
Shop the Looks: Gianni Bini Jessi Faux-Leather Patchwork Dress & Gianni Bini Clementine Faux-Leather Skirt Dress
Shop the Looks: Two by Vince Camuto Faux-Leather-Sleeve Striped Tee & Vince Camuto Faux-Leather-Front Knit Top
Shop the Looks: MICHAEL Michael Kors Faux-Leather Tailored Blazer & MICHAEL Michael Kors Cropped Leather Moto Jacket
Shop all women’s leather clothing to find the piece that fits your personal style.
What’s your leather look? Tell us about it in the comments.
Comfortable yet slimming, sporty yet sexy — the wedge sneaker is one of those ingenious designs that makes you wonder “Why didn’t I think of that?” But while the concept is simple, styling the hybrid shoe can prove to be a bit tricky. Fortunately, we have some easy tips for creating both casual and eye-catching looks.
If you’re going for a laid-back look with a little lift, sporty styling is the place to start. Think skinny jeans (in dark denim or black) paired with updated sweatshirts and slouchy graphic tees. Throw in delicate jewelry and a structured bag to hint at your femininity.
Shop the Look: Steve Madden Hilight Wedge Sneakers, Dogeared Bow Stud Earrings & Gianni Bini Tessa Satchel
For a look that’s more unexpected, seek out girly silhouettes that contrast your sneaker’s informal vibe. We love fit-and-flare or bodycon dresses, full skirts and tailored rompers. Check out our favorite duos below.
Shop the Looks: Gianni Bini Erynn Romper & Guess Whitz Wedge Sneakers, BCBGeneration Faux-Leather-Yoke Cocktail Dress & Steve Madden Huston High-Top Wedge Sneakers, Buffalo David Bitton Tribal-Print Dress & MICHAEL Michael Kors Skid Wedge Sneakers
Shop all women’s wedge sneakers here.
How do you rock wedge sneakers? Let us know!
Edgy cuts and a spectrum of cool blues define this season’s back to blue trend. We took our favorite staple styles and added a few subtle accessories for an instant update chic.
With the Easy High Water jean from Joe’s Jeans, there’s no need to steal your man’s denim! For a menswear-inspired ensemble, style these jeans with a chambray hi-low blouse and the Michael Kors Bradshaw leather watch. These laced-up oxfords and Mai Couture Social Gloss add just the right amount of a femininity.
Got a case of the skinny blues? Turn up the volume on an old classic with these Rock Revival blues—an essential pair for any city-chic look. The faux-leather sleeve tee and studded booties reflect your casual cool, while the Dogeared circle necklace shows a glimpse of your sweet side.
Tailor to your refined style with the essential Jaid jean from Joe’s Jeans. Unbutton this cropped blazer jacket and add a pop color with the Evan blouse for a refreshed and ready-to-go wardrobe. Finish the look with the Daphney cap-toe smoking slippers and butter LONDON nail polish—perfect for any brunch or casual Friday penciled in your calendar.
Shop all women’s contemporary jeans here.
How do you style your favorite blue jeans?
Hot off the runways this season, black-and-white looks are fun to wear and easy to pull off. Whether worn as a head-to-toe ensemble or as a statement piece, these styles are flattering and on-trend.
We love this cleverly blocked Gianni Bini Polki ponte skirt set for its figure-narrowing panels and edgy feel, perfect with heels for a dinner date or with a cropped jacket and boots for a concert. The partial chain handles and contrast stitching of the MICHAEL Michael Kors Colorblock Chelsea tote and the Juicy Couture Oversized Animal-Print Sunglasses complete the look with a taste of the wild side.
Take black-and-white in a sweeter direction with the classic style and crisp tailoring of the Gianni Bini Fallon collared fit-and-flare dress. The clean lines of the MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma Messenger Bag accentuate the simple look. Fresh with polka-dot-detailed frames, the kate spade new york Brenna polarized cateye sunglasses make an adorable finishing touch.
Shop Gianni Bini.
How are you incorporating the black-and-white trend into your wardrobe this season?
Peep-toe booties hold the key to our stylish hearts: season-to-season versatility! Start rocking this chic silhouette now. When the mercury drops, swap out (or add) a few staples for year-round wear.
Now: For summer, shimmering studs reflect both the sun’s rays and your edgy style. Pair with a simple LBD, red lipstick and a colorful bangle for an easy day-to-play look.
Later: Just add a pair of tights and a textural-knit cardigan for chillier days. Throw on an infinity scarf with graphic interest to finish the stud-infused look.
Now: A little bit Western and completely playful, fringe booties are a hit with denim shorts and blousy tops. Don’t forget your favorite sunnies on the way out the door.
Later: Fringe also pairs perfectly with your favorite skinny jeans. Layer a blazer over a lace top for a look that balances structure and fun.
Now: Leave it to MICHAEL Michael Kors to create an eye-catching sandal/bootie hybrid. Try them at the office with a simple knit top and peplum pencil skirt. Grab a structured leather satchel to store all your daily essentials.
Later: Maxi dresses are another style favorite you can wear all year. Go for one with an illusion skirt to show off your statement kicks. And always be fashionably on time with a rose gold watch.
Shop all booties.
Are you wearing booties this season? Tell us your favorite way to style them!
This season’s maxi dresses are more than just comfy loungewear. Incorporating brilliant color and eye-catching patterns with slimming shoulder-to-toe cuts for the maximum combination of fit and flair, Gianni Bini captures the best features of the newest trends. Check out some of our favorites!
1. Brilliant color and a racerback cut give a bold sporty tone to the Gianni Bini Drake maxi dress for a fun contrast with heels or an easy go-to look with flat sandals.
2. An unexpected twist on the hi-low hem, the flounce-detail bodice of the Gianni Bini Krista maxi dress sweeps from an almost empire-waist height in front to a low V in back.
3. The Gianni Bini Cabrina sheer-overlay maxi dress features sheer details at the shoulder and a sheer overlay skirt for an intriguing peek-a-boo effect that draws the eye and packs a punch for a variety of occasions.
4. Bright kiwi attracts attention with the Gianni Bini Loni belted maxi dress–flowy chiffon and gorgeous skirt pleats hold it.
5. Smart contrasting prints on translucent chiffon make the Gianni Bini Olivette printed maxi dress a masterpiece of figure-flattering shape and fashion-forward style.
Shop the Looks: Gianni Bini Drake maxi dress, Gianni Bini Krista maxi dress, Gianni Bini Cabrina sheer-overlay maxi dress, Gianni Bini Loni belted maxi dress and Gianni Bini Olivette printed maxi dress.
Shop all maxi dresses here.
Which maxi dress style fits your style best? Let us know in the comments!