Fashion Files experts Annemarie and Alexandra Dillard are inspired by everything from runway shows to sidewalk styles. They’ve used their style savvy to pick some of their favorite looks for this holiday party season.
Here are some of their top trends:
- Colored Denim: These bright skinnies from Jolt can help you achieve a colorblocked look for a casual get-together. Just add some metallic heels and a shimmering top to transition them to a night-out look.
- The Red Dress: This fiery Rampage dress combines a great holiday tone with a one-shoulder silhouette. A feminine ruffle flows from the strap, across the neckline and down the opposing hem.
- Bright and Glittery Top: This sequined-front Eyeshadow shirt pairs well with colored denim or with winter shorts and tights.
- Faux-Fur: Style meets warmth with this Soulmates animal print faux-fur coat.
- Black Faux-Leather Details: Knock-out two trends, faux-leather and winter shorts, with this edgy pair from Rampage. Choose bright colored or patterned tights to layer the look. Finish it with booties for a party ensemble you’ll love.
You can easily mix and match these five elements to achieve different looks. Layer the animal-print jacket over the red dress or the sequined-front top and faux-leather shorts for an evening ensemble. For a casual outing, pair the colored denim with a graphic tee and the animal print jacket. Add your own unique touch to achieve the party style you want.
Have your own holiday style tips? Share your thoughts below in the comments!
For more tips, be sure to check out The Fashion Files from Alexandrea & Annemarie Dillard on Facebook.