Whether you have a mom who’s hard to shop for or you want to wow her this year, we have the perfect gifts to show how much you care. From totes to timepieces, perfumes to pajamas, Dillard’s has what you need to make her smile. Take a look at some of our favorites from the Mother’s Day Gift Guide.
Give the one who always has time for you the perfect timepiece with these luxurious, elegant watches from Michael Kors.
1. Michael Kors Darci goldtone stainless steel watch 2. Michael Kors Mercer chronograph watch with white leather strap 3. Michael Kors Runway goldtone chronograph watch 4. Michael Kors Camille goldtone stainless steel watch. Shop all accessories.
Bright colors and detailed design make this Dooney & Bourke leather hobo a perfect gift. These are exclusively available at Dillard’s as part of our 75th anniversary celebration!
Shop these and other colors of the Dooney & Bourke Leather Dillard’s 75th Anniversary Hobo Bag. Shop all handbags.
The gorgeous embroidered cotton lawn Boathouse Weekend ballet nightgown and wrap robe from Eileen West are sure to keep her cozy and elegant at the same time.
Eileen West Boathouse Weekend Ballet Nightgown & Wrap Robe. Shop all sleepwear.
Her favorite perfumes are available in Mother’s Day-ready gift sets this season. Check out these eau de parfum and lotion collections from Dior, in J’adore and Miss Dior scents.
Dior J’adore Eau de Parfum Signature Set and Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum Signature Set. Shop all fragrance sets.
Special Bonus Gifts
Give her the best of Estee Lauder fragrance with the added bonus of flattering makeup shades she’ll love. This set, presented in a gorgeous animal-print portfolio, is only $29.50 with any Estee Lauder fragrance purchase.
See the Estee Lauder Color Portfolio here. Shop all fragrances.
For more ideas, shop the Mother’s Day Gift Guide.
What are you getting your mom for Mother’s Day?
Our beauty experts are twitterpated by pinks for Spring. From rosy hues to barely there pastels, the entire spectrum is perfectly suited for warming weather. Ready to blush? Read on for our picks!
Pair the ever-versatile Clinique Pink and Plenty chubby stick with luminous shadows for a pretty daytime look. Amp up the effect with Estee Lauder steel shadow paint to take the trend to evening.
Find the pink(s) for you in this peppy selection. Whether you’re hunting for a hint of color with a Dior glossy pink or all-out drama with a knockout Estee Lauder fuchsia lipcolor, you’ll find your match.
Try Dior Rosy Glow for a universally flattering finish. And on those makeup-in-the-car mornings, reach for the fantastically portable Clinique Quick Blush.
Pink nails pair with anything from a tailored navy suit to a breezy neon dress. Find the perfect shade for your skin tone and make it your warm-weather staple.
Complement your fresh, feminine face with an equally cheerful scent. Florals add a rich bouquet of fun to your day.
Shop pink for Spring. Craving color? Meet the latest, greatest palettes for spring!
What’s your pink? Tell us your favorite shade in the comments!
Welcome spring with two style icons — Estee Lauder and Lilly Pulitzer. Limited edition gifts with purchase bring together the Lilly Pulitzer Frosty Floral cosmetic bag and Estee Lauder best sellers.
Now through March 1 (or while supplies last) with any Estee Lauder purchase of $35, choose either the Resilience Lift Creme or DayWear Creme (gift size). Then, choose the Subtle or Bold eyeshadow and lipstick shades.
Deluxe Size Moisturizer Choices:
- Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15
- DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15
Lip & Eye Shade Choices:
- Subtle: Pure Color Crystal lipstick in Pink Parfait and Pure Color eyeshadow quad in Wild Truffle, Tranquil Moon, Tempting Mocha and Ivory Slipper
- Bold: Pure Color Crystal lipstick in Rose Petal and Pure Color eyeshadow quad in Sugar Cube, Amazing Grey, Amethyst Spark and Lavish Mink
All Gifts Include:
- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex, deluxe travel size
- Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Extreme Black, 10-day supply
- Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude Body Veil, deluxe travel size
- Exclusive Cosmetic Bag featuring an original Lilly Pulitzer print in Frosty Floral
But that’s not all — get more with the Pure Color Lip & Nail Travel Set available with any $70 Estee Lauder purchase.
Get More Bonus includes:
- Pure Color lipstick in Rubellite
- Dual-Ended Pure Color gloss in Mod Poppy and Shocking Pink
- Pure Color nail lacquer in Berry Hot
- Exclusive “Lilly” nail file
Need shopping inspiration? Shop all Estee Lauder here.
Will you choose the Subtle or the Bold palette? Let us know in the comments.
October is breast cancer awareness month. Show your support with these punchy pink cosmetics and accessories.
- Estee Lauder Breast Cancer Awareness Dream Pin: For each purchase of the Evelyn Lauder Dream Pin, Estee Lauder will donate 20% of the suggested retail price to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.
- Estee Lauder Breast Cancer Awareness Dream Lip Collection: This set includes Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Candy and Pure Color Gloss in Pink Innocence. Along with the Dream Pin, Estee Lauder will donate 20% of the suggested retail price to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.
- Murad Hydrate For Hope Ultimate Moisture: Your skin loves moisture, your heart loves a good deed. This limited-edition Hydrate for Hope set saves more than money — it helps save lives. Murad will donate a portion of the proceeds from this set to City of Hope’s breast and women’s cancers research, treatment and education programs.
- Clinique Limited-Edition Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion: Great Skin, Great Cause. This special edition of the world-famous moisturizer comes with a Clinique signature key ring and a Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon Charm. Until November 15, $10.00 from the purchase of this item will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.
- Guess Sparkling Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Watch: Spread breast cancer awareness with this glitzy watch. 10% of each retail sale goes to Susan G. Koman for the Cure®.
- Glamglow Cure Sexy: This special limited edition of Hollywood’s favorite exfoliating mud mask, Glamglow, joins in the fight against breast cancer. 25% of the profits from the sale of Cure Sexy will be donated to the Pink Ribbon Foundation.
- AK Anne Klein 2012 Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet: The Awareness Bracelet was created in honor of the AK commitment to the cause of Breast Cancer Research. A donation will be made to the Breast Cancer Research Fund with the purchase of this bracelet.
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist [CP+] Wrinkle Lifting Serum with Pink Ribbon Key Chain: The Estee Lauder Pink Ribbon Collection helps raise awareness that early detection saves lives. Estee Lauder will donate 20% of the suggested retail price to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.
Shop all Breast Cancer Awareness items.
How do you show your support for the fight against breast cancer? Tell us in the comments!
It’s time again to get a little something extra. Right now, with any $35 purchase from Estee Lauder, you’ll receive some of their best sellers as a bonus treat. The best part? You get to choose the moisturizer and lipstick!
Lifting/Firming & Subtle Lips Pictured
Choose a gift with either Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15 or Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF 15 (both in a deluxe travel size). Then, choose two full-size Pure Color Lipsticks in either bold or subtle hues.
Both gifts include:
- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex (deluxe travel size)
- Soft Clean Tender Creme Cleanser (deluxe travel size)
- Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black (10-day supply)
- Cosmetic Bag
But the gift doesn’t stop there! With any Estee Lauder purchase of $70 or more, you not only get the gift above but you can also “step up” your gift with a Bonus Deluxe Blush Compact. The set includes a blush brush, Pure Color Blush (in Pink Kiss and Lover’s Blush) and a Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer.
Need some shopping inspiration? Shop all Estee Lauder products here.
Are you fighting off skin problems? Serums are the secret weapon you’ve been longing for. These nutrient-rich products do battle against a bevy of troubles ranging from dark spots to aging. Find the one that is right for you and kick those issues to the curb. But don’t take our word for it — here are some of our top-rated products with testimonials from users.
Shop the picks: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex, Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate, Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Serum, Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator
Protip: Serums do their best work after a thorough cleansing from a Clarisonic.
Shop all serums here.
Do you use a serum? Tell us about your experience in the comments!
The days are longer, the weather is warmer and it’s time to don shorts and swimsuits. To get that coveted summer glow without the harsh effects of the sun’s damaging rays, try an at home tanner. Don’t be scared to apply at home. Follow these steps for a bronzed look that’s sure to turn heads.
Step 1 – Exfoliate
When creating a masterpiece you need to make sure your canvas is prepped and ready. This is the most important step to achieving self-tan perfection. Tanning products interact with the outer layer of skin. This layer is made up of dead cells that only last 7 to 10 days. Exfoliating ensures you get an even layer of dead skin so your color doesn’t start to peel or crack. Avoid using a heavily oiled product because oil can act as a barrier between the product and your skin.
Products to try: Fashion Fair Refining Face and Body Scrub, Bobbi Brown Beach Body Scrub or Xen-Tan Premium Sunless Tan Body Scrub
Step 2 – Moisturize
One of the biggest tells of a self-tan disaster? Cracks around our elbows and knees and fine lines on the ankles and wrists. By layering on an oil-free moisturizer before using the tanning product, you’ll keep the color from settling into cracks. You can also use a gradual tanning moisturizer to remedy this problem.
Products to try: Tan Towel On The Glow Self-Tanning Moisturizer, Philosophy Hope Daily Oil-Free Moisturizer for Normal to Oily Skin SPF 30 or Origins Zero Oil™ Oil-Free Lotion with Saw Palmetto & Mint
Step 3 – Apply
First, make sure you are not in a humid or hot room. You should not be sweating when you start application.
- For lotions or creams do one appendage at a time. Quickly apply in a circular motion to avoid streaks. Wash your hands thoroughly in between applying cream to your legs and arms. Use a nail brush on your nails, and don’t forgot the sides of your hands, thumbs and knuckles.
- For spray, start with the bottom of your legs and work your way up. This way you won’t mess up the color on your stomach by bending over! Always keep the mist and wrist moving. To get spray on your back, spray your tanner behind you and walk into it, like you walk into a sprtiz of perfume. Do this 2-3 times to make sure enough tanner gets on your skin.
Products to try: bareMinerals Faux Tan Body Moisturizer, bliss A Tan for All Seasons, Body Bling Original by Scott Barnes, Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Golden Perfection Self-Tanning Milk or Clinique Self Sun Body Tinted Lotion
Step 4 – Dry
Don’t get dressed or sit on furniture until your tanner is fully dried. A blast from your hair dryer on the cool setting can help speed this along.
More tips and tricks:
Shop all self-tanning products here.
Do you have any tips or tricks that work for you? Tell us in the comments!
Show the special mom in your life how much you care with the gift of beauty. Pamper and treat her to fragrance, makeup and spa products all in convenient gift sets.
Spa and Skincare Sets
Shop all Mother’s Day gift ideas at Dillards.com.
What is your favorite gift you have given your mom on her special day? If you’re a mom, what is your favorite gift your children gave you? Tell us in the comments!
The beauty buzz for Spring 2012: BB creams (or beauty balms)! These multitasking products prime, perfect, and can even protect skin from the sun, doing it all and saving you money. Developed for laser treatment patients to soothe and shield delicate skin, BB creams can also be used to moisturize, treat acne, brighten, minimize pores, and fight wrinkles.
Shop our entire collection of beauty balms!
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- Estee Lauder DayWear Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF
- Dior Diorsnow UV Shield BB Creme
- Clinique Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30
- Too Faced Tinted Braty Balm Multi-Benefit Skincare Makeup
Brilliant brights are one of this season’s biggest trends. From juicy citrus hues to bold berries, you can’t go wrong with a splash of color at prom.
- We love the eye-catching neon coral shade of this Morgan & Co. H-Back dress. Play up the sparkle on the straps and waist by adding some crystal chandelier earrings.
- Accessorizing is made easy with the necklace-illusion halter on this Hailey Logan chiffon dress. Add a statement bangle to complete the look.
- Take your look from elegant to party-ready with a convertible dress. When it’s time to bust a move, just remove the added skirt layers on this Morgan & Co. tiered dress for dance floor worthy styling.
Going with a neutral dress? You can still add a touch of the trend to your look through your manicure.
- A classic hot pink hue, like Steamy from MAC, looks great against black or prints. When pairing with other brights look to a complimentary color like lime green to make it pop.
- Whether you are going for a sunny dress or keeping it classic in ivory or neutral, a jewel toned mani in Purple Passion from Estee Lauder will keep your fingertips on-trend.
- If you can’t wait to put on your sky-blue gown, or you chose a striking silver shade, then Orange You Glad You Came from Michael Marcus is the lacquer for you.
Shop all prom at Dillards.com. Don’t forget to enter the Ultimate Prom Sweepstakes from Dillard’s and Seventeen Magazine!
Will you be rocking a bright color at prom this year? Tell us in the comments!
Filed under Beauty, Juniors