Whether you have a mom who’s hard to shop for or you want to wow her this year, we have the perfect gifts to show how much you care. From totes to timepieces, perfumes to pajamas, Dillard’s has what you need to make her smile. Take a look at some of our favorites from the Mother’s Day Gift Guide.
Give the one who always has time for you the perfect timepiece with these luxurious, elegant watches from Michael Kors.
1. Michael Kors Darci goldtone stainless steel watch 2. Michael Kors Mercer chronograph watch with white leather strap 3. Michael Kors Runway goldtone chronograph watch 4. Michael Kors Camille goldtone stainless steel watch. Shop all accessories.
Bright colors and detailed design make this Dooney & Bourke leather hobo a perfect gift. These are exclusively available at Dillard’s as part of our 75th anniversary celebration!
Shop these and other colors of the Dooney & Bourke Leather Dillard’s 75th Anniversary Hobo Bag. Shop all handbags.
The gorgeous embroidered cotton lawn Boathouse Weekend ballet nightgown and wrap robe from Eileen West are sure to keep her cozy and elegant at the same time.
Eileen West Boathouse Weekend Ballet Nightgown & Wrap Robe. Shop all sleepwear.
Her favorite perfumes are available in Mother’s Day-ready gift sets this season. Check out these eau de parfum and lotion collections from Dior, in J’adore and Miss Dior scents.
Dior J’adore Eau de Parfum Signature Set and Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum Signature Set. Shop all fragrance sets.
Special Bonus Gifts
Give her the best of Estee Lauder fragrance with the added bonus of flattering makeup shades she’ll love. This set, presented in a gorgeous animal-print portfolio, is only $29.50 with any Estee Lauder fragrance purchase.
See the Estee Lauder Color Portfolio here. Shop all fragrances.
For more ideas, shop the Mother’s Day Gift Guide.
What are you getting your mom for Mother’s Day?
Our beauty experts are twitterpated by pinks for Spring. From rosy hues to barely there pastels, the entire spectrum is perfectly suited for warming weather. Ready to blush? Read on for our picks!
Pair the ever-versatile Clinique Pink and Plenty chubby stick with luminous shadows for a pretty daytime look. Amp up the effect with Estee Lauder steel shadow paint to take the trend to evening.
Find the pink(s) for you in this peppy selection. Whether you’re hunting for a hint of color with a Dior glossy pink or all-out drama with a knockout Estee Lauder fuchsia lipcolor, you’ll find your match.
Try Dior Rosy Glow for a universally flattering finish. And on those makeup-in-the-car mornings, reach for the fantastically portable Clinique Quick Blush.
Pink nails pair with anything from a tailored navy suit to a breezy neon dress. Find the perfect shade for your skin tone and make it your warm-weather staple.
Complement your fresh, feminine face with an equally cheerful scent. Florals add a rich bouquet of fun to your day.
Shop pink for Spring. Craving color? Meet the latest, greatest palettes for spring!
What’s your pink? Tell us your favorite shade in the comments!
From runway-inspired cosmetics to technologically-advanced skincare, Dior is a trendsetter in the world of beauty. Their reputation for luxurious and quality products sets them apart.
New to Dior? Take a cue from our customers and check out these favorites.
Shop the picks: Dior Diorskin Airflash, Dior Addict Lipstick, Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara, Dior 5-Couleur Lift Eyeshadow Palette, Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum
Shop all Dior.
Already a fan? Which Dior product is your favorite?
One of our favorite beauty products to use for summer? Bronzers. They give you a healthy glow, add a touch of delicate shimmer and create face-flattering contour.
Products to try: 1. Lancome Star Bronzer Long Lasting Bronzing Powder Natural Glow 2. Too Faced Peach Leopard Bronzer 3. Guerlain Terra Soleia Tan Enhancing Bronzer Face Decollete
Tool: 4. MAC 150 Large Powder Brush (it’s less dense than a bronzer brush so it won’t pick up as much product)
Application: Sweep the bronzer across your hairline, temples, cheekbones and jawline. Dust a tiny bit over your nose, collarbone and (if your are wearing your hair up or pulled back) over the tops of your ears. Doing this will give you that lightly kissed-by-the-sun look. If you choose a product that has added shimmer you can even sweep it across your shoulders when you wear something strapless for an added touch of light-catching shine.
Products to try: MAC Bronzing Powder, Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star, Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder
Tools: Studio Gear #15 Angled Bronzer Brush, Dior Backstage Cheek Brush, MAC #109 Small Contour Brush
- Starting with your bronzer brush and bronzer, suck in your cheeks as hard as you can and make a “fishy” face. Apply your bronzer in the hollow area this creates. Guide your brush upwards along the curve of the hollow. It should be similar to the line and angle of your jaw.
- Now, get your blush and blush brush. Give yourself a big smile in the mirror and apply your blush to the apples of your cheeks (the apple is where your cheeks poof out the most when you smile) and then sweep it up towards your temple. Next, without adding any additional blush to your brush, blend it in with your bronzer to smooth harsh lines. If you move your brush in small circles, you will achieve a natural-looking blend.
- Lastly, get your powder brush and highlight color. Dust a small bit (a little goes a long way) right below the eye and onto the cheek bone. If you smile again your cheekbones are easy to find — it’s the flat part above the apple. Pull the brush out towards the temple, and you are finished. Just like that, you have a contoured and defined cheek!
Shop all bronzers and makeup brushes here.
How do you wear your bronzer? Tell us in the comments!
Show the special mom in your life how much you care with the gift of beauty. Pamper and treat her to fragrance, makeup and spa products all in convenient gift sets.
Spa and Skincare Sets
Shop all Mother’s Day gift ideas at Dillards.com.
What is your favorite gift you have given your mom on her special day? If you’re a mom, what is your favorite gift your children gave you? Tell us in the comments!
The beauty buzz for Spring 2012: BB creams (or beauty balms)! These multitasking products prime, perfect, and can even protect skin from the sun, doing it all and saving you money. Developed for laser treatment patients to soothe and shield delicate skin, BB creams can also be used to moisturize, treat acne, brighten, minimize pores, and fight wrinkles.
Shop our entire collection of beauty balms!
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- Estee Lauder DayWear Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF
- Dior Diorsnow UV Shield BB Creme
- Clinique Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30
- Too Faced Tinted Braty Balm Multi-Benefit Skincare Makeup
Looking to gift yourself or a friend with a sweet beauty treat on February 14th? Stick with the theme of the day and pick something in a blushing pink or fiery red hue. Here are our picks:
- Who needs flowers with Lancome’s La Roseraie Illuminating Smooth Powder? This bed of roses compact combines a rosy shade with pastel shimmer for the perfect all-in-one product for cheeks and face.
- butter LONDON’s 3 Free Lacquer in Primrose Hill Picnic is a happy and tropical pink that will wear well into the spring and summer.
- Get a punch of color right in the kisser with MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Love Forever.
- A classic red lip is perfect for Valentine’s. Try out Clinique Long Last Lipstick in Merlot for a pretty pout.
- Why not pamper yourself with a sultry manicure? You’ll feel like a queen when you paint your nails with Dior’s Vernis Nail Lacquer in Red Royalty.
- Keep the love alive each day you carry this Estee Lauder Love Powder Compact. It is filled (and refillable) with Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder and decorated with elegant stones.