Ready to give your makeup bag a makeover for spring? Why not refresh your look and get some freebies at the same time?
From now through March 28, when you buy $25 in Clinique products, you’ll receive as a free gift, the Clinique Bonus (while supplies last).
Don’t know what to buy to get the gift? Here are a few of our favorite products.
What Clinique products are in your makeup bag?
Shop all Clinique.
Leave it to bareMinerals to take a fan-favorite product (the Original SPF 15 Foundation) and up the ante. The new Ready SPF 20 Foundation comes with a portable compact and skin-loving sea minerals (time released for all-day hydration).
The rubberized black compact isn’t slippery and makes it easy to take your foundation with you to apply anywhere. The pressed powder also helps reduce product loss — no more spilling it down the sink! It’s created using a cold-pressed method so it doesn’t loose beneficial elements of sea minerals and antioxidants that would normally be pushed out due to the heat and fillers used in other types of foundation.
Want to learn more about this new product? Check out the video below.
Shop all bareMinerals here.
Are you ready to try this new foundation?
From runway-inspired cosmetics to technologically-advanced skincare, Dior is a trendsetter in the world of beauty. Their reputation for luxurious and quality products sets them apart.
New to Dior? Take a cue from our customers and check out these favorites.
Shop the picks: Dior Diorskin Airflash, Dior Addict Lipstick, Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara, Dior 5-Couleur Lift Eyeshadow Palette, Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum
Shop all Dior.
Already a fan? Which Dior product is your favorite?
Bobbi Brown’s latest collection, Desert Twilight, was inspired by end-of-day light in the desert and rich southwestern turquoise. The lovely palette transitions effortlessly from summer to fall and creates a flattering, light-catching look.
We love the Bronzer/Blush Duo with its warm and tawny glow. The new limited edition nail polishes, aptly named Turquoise and Twilight, make your manicure the perfect season-spanning accessory. The Desert Twilight Eye Palette contains 8 shades that complement most skintones. Feeling bold? The Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Blue Moon will add a bright pop of color to your look.
To learn more about the inspiration behind this limited-edition collection from Bobbi herself, check out this video.
Shop the Desert Twilight collection and all Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.
What is your favorite piece in this collection?
Gearing up for summer vacation? Don’t forget to pack your beauty must-haves! To ensure a smooth and worry-free vacation, make sure you’re prepared for any cosmetic concern.
Keep hydrated: The dry cabin air in planes wreaks havoc on our skin. If you’re taking a quick trip, moisturize before and after your journey. If it’s a long flight, moisturize while you’re up in the air!
Products to try: Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, Philosophy Hope Springs Eternal Hydrating Mist, Bobbi Brown Lip Balm
Stay fresh: Riding in a plane, train or automobile for a while? Make sure you arrive to your destination in fabulous form by primping during the trip.
Products to try: MAC Travel Wipes, Supersmile Quikee
Protect against the elements: Shield your skin from harmful UV rays with a nourishing sunscreen. Don’t forget about your tresses either! After a day of soaking up the sun, deep condition and detangle your mane to keep it healthy.
Products to try: Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream, Frederic Fekkai Summer Hair After-Sun Mask
Pack travel-size favorites: Your skin-care regiment doesn’t get a vacation! Bring your favorite products with you to keep your beauty routine just that — routine.
Products to try: Tweezerman Mini Brow Rescue Kit, David Yurman Fragrance Essence Collection, Frederic Fekkai FiniSheer Hold Hairspray Travel Size, The Art of Shaving Travel Shaving Cream, Origins Travel Size Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
Looking for more? Shop all beauty here.
What can’t you leave home without? Tell us in the comments!
Are you fighting off skin problems? Serums are the secret weapon you’ve been longing for. These nutrient-rich products do battle against a bevy of troubles ranging from dark spots to aging. Find the one that is right for you and kick those issues to the curb. But don’t take our word for it — here are some of our top-rated products with testimonials from users.
Shop the picks: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex, Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate, Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Serum, Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator
Protip: Serums do their best work after a thorough cleansing from a Clarisonic.
Shop all serums here.
Do you use a serum? Tell us about your experience in the comments!
One of our favorite beauty products to use for summer? Bronzers. They give you a healthy glow, add a touch of delicate shimmer and create face-flattering contour.
Products to try: 1. Lancome Star Bronzer Long Lasting Bronzing Powder Natural Glow 2. Too Faced Peach Leopard Bronzer 3. Guerlain Terra Soleia Tan Enhancing Bronzer Face Decollete
Tool: 4. MAC 150 Large Powder Brush (it’s less dense than a bronzer brush so it won’t pick up as much product)
Application: Sweep the bronzer across your hairline, temples, cheekbones and jawline. Dust a tiny bit over your nose, collarbone and (if your are wearing your hair up or pulled back) over the tops of your ears. Doing this will give you that lightly kissed-by-the-sun look. If you choose a product that has added shimmer you can even sweep it across your shoulders when you wear something strapless for an added touch of light-catching shine.
Products to try: MAC Bronzing Powder, Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star, Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder
Tools: Studio Gear #15 Angled Bronzer Brush, Dior Backstage Cheek Brush, MAC #109 Small Contour Brush
- Starting with your bronzer brush and bronzer, suck in your cheeks as hard as you can and make a “fishy” face. Apply your bronzer in the hollow area this creates. Guide your brush upwards along the curve of the hollow. It should be similar to the line and angle of your jaw.
- Now, get your blush and blush brush. Give yourself a big smile in the mirror and apply your blush to the apples of your cheeks (the apple is where your cheeks poof out the most when you smile) and then sweep it up towards your temple. Next, without adding any additional blush to your brush, blend it in with your bronzer to smooth harsh lines. If you move your brush in small circles, you will achieve a natural-looking blend.
- Lastly, get your powder brush and highlight color. Dust a small bit (a little goes a long way) right below the eye and onto the cheek bone. If you smile again your cheekbones are easy to find — it’s the flat part above the apple. Pull the brush out towards the temple, and you are finished. Just like that, you have a contoured and defined cheek!
Shop all bronzers and makeup brushes here.
How do you wear your bronzer? Tell us in the comments!
The nautical trend is all over our wardrobe and now with MAC’s Hey, Sailor! collection it’s poised to take over your beauty cabinet. This set is full of colors and shades that will turn your tide. You’ll ride the high seas of style with of-the-moment colors that MAC is known for, plus classics that everyone can appreciate. We got all hands on deck to tell you about some of our favorite products in the collection.
- Set sail with new eyeshadows in seafaring hues like Feeling Fresh and Nautical Navy.
- Bronzing powder (also available in Longwear) gives your look a shipshape summer glow.
- Bold lips anchor your face — what nautical collection is complete without a bold red like Red Racer or a bright and cheery coral-tinted orange like Sail la Vie?
- We love the new cheeky powder blush and the new highlight powder. When worn together, they’ll put you in 20,000 leagues of your own.
- For eyes that “pier” into the soul, the new Powerpoint eye pencils are a must-have.
- Don’t be surprised if the Captain “keels over” when you swab the deck wearing Bronzing to the Beach Body Oil.
Set a course for a fresh summer look and shop all MAC products at Dillard’s.com.
This limited edition collection won’t be around for long! Which color are you ready to try?
Show the special mom in your life how much you care with the gift of beauty. Pamper and treat her to fragrance, makeup and spa products all in convenient gift sets.
Spa and Skincare Sets
Shop all Mother’s Day gift ideas at Dillards.com.
What is your favorite gift you have given your mom on her special day? If you’re a mom, what is your favorite gift your children gave you? Tell us in the comments!
The Edge Beauty Shop is your destination for all things hip and cutting edge. It features the coolest brands and of-the-moment trends. When it comes to cosmetics, skincare, haircare and everything in between, The Edge Beauty Shop has you covered.
Join us April 19 through 28 on the beauty page at Dillards.com and discover the easiest, most fun way to shop for makeup, along with lots of exciting offers.
- Pur Minerals: Get a free Mini Cease Crease with your purchase of a Pur Minerals Eyeshadow or Eye Palette.
- Studio Gear: Receive a full-size Prime Objective SPF 20 plus a black beauty bag free with any Studio Gear purchase of $40 or more.
- Too Faced: Get a free 3-pc. gift of Too Faced Favorites: Deluxe Sun Bunny Bronzer, Petite Pouf Brush and Petal Pink Mood Swing Lip Gloss with any Too Faced purchase of $36 or more.
- Napoleon Perdis: A chic black tote with gold-colored travel document holder is yours free with any Napoleon Perdis purchase of $45 or more.
- Anastasia: Get a full-size Brow Duality in Matte Camille, Mini Lip Gloss in Bellini and Mini Clear Brown Gel in an organza bag (over $25 value), free with any Anastasia purchase of $30 or more.
- DuWop: Take home a full-size Doubleglow 7 in Champagne ($25 value) free with any DuWop purchase of $50 or more.
- Clarisonic: Perfect for travel! With your purchase of an Opal or Plus System, get a free orange mesh barrel bag.
- Tan Towel®: Get a free Tan Towel® beach bag with your Tan Towel® purchase of $30 or more.
- Xen-Tan: Get a free full-size Xen-Tan Scent Secure Gold (8-oz.) with any Xen-Tan purchase of $60 or more.
- butter LONDON: A full-size Nail Lacquer in Come to Bed Red ($14 value) is yours free with any 2-product butter LONDON purchase (Lippy not included).
- T3: With any T3 purchase, receive a free reversible tote bag and vent brush as your gift.
Offers good while supplies last. Quantities are limited.