Refresh your wardrobe with the crisp contrasts and bright hues of the Vince Camuto Spring 2013 Collection. Unexpected touches of art deco style and clean lines bring youthful elegance and playful exuberance to the season’s hottest colors and styles.
Shop the Look: Vince Camuto Daisy Lace Blouse and Vince Camuto Skinny Cuffed Ankle Pants
Shop the Look: Vince Camuto Drop-Waist Colorblock Dress, Vince Camuto Judy Cross-Body Bag and Vince Camuto Novasi T-Strap Sandals
Shop the Look: Vince Camuto Contrast Collar Blouse, Vince Camuto Diamond Jacquard Skinny Pants and Vince Camuto Emera Gladiator Sandals
Shop the Vince Camuto Spring 2013 Collection Lookbook.
Shop all Vince Camuto women’s apparel here.
Which Vince Camuto look fits best in your Spring wardrobe? Share in the comments!
This season is all about living life in full color. The hottest hue popping up everywhere from dresses to jeans: Cobalt blue.
Eye-popping and vivacious, it’s easy to make a statement with this bold blue — just add one piece to any outfit and voila! you have a chic look.
1. Gianni Bini Miller Ponte Swing Dress: Bright cobalt pairs with structured ponte knit for a swingy silhouette. Decorative seams at the neckline and bodice create a glam vision while an exposed back zipper keeps the look mod.
2. Vince Camuto Colorblock Blouse: Cobalt, black and white panels mix for high-impact contrast and combine with a hi-low hem for extra coverage. A keyhole opening at the back plays peek-a-boo.
3. Chelsea & Violet Colored Denim Skinny Jeans: These stretchy jeans are a jewel in cobalt. Make a dramatic entrance in rich, bold color.
4. Gianni Bini Kitty Peplum Skirt: The infusion of cobalt makes this figure-flattering peplum silhouette pop.
5. I.N. Studio Jacket With Roll-Tab Sleeves: Add a burst of color to everyday work looks with this boxy cobalt jacket with faux-leather trim.
Shop cobalt women’s clothing here.
How will you add cobalt to your fall wardrobe?
There are so many things we love about summer music festivals (the great weather, stellar bands and unparalleled people watching) — but our absolute favorite part is the fun, free-spirited clothing. Want to set your look apart? Add a statement piece from Chelsea & Violet for a unique take on festival style that’s sure to stop any street-style photographer.
- Bright Stripes: This bandage tank dress hits the season’s high notes, combining neutral, neon and pastel shades. The stretchy knit fabric stays cool and maintains its shape while you lounge and listen on the lawn.
- Relaxed Ruffles: Vivid chevron stripes pick up the tempo on this flowy maxi dress. The strapless silhouette effortlessly combines feminine and free-spirited style. Plus, the maxi length keeps you warm when the temperature drops at night.
- Carefree Crochet: Crochet is a summer festival staple, but we’re especially fond of this top’s textural duet. Set over comfy knit, the featherweight crochet layer adds soft dimension and fringy movement.
- Hot Colorblocking: Harmonious shades of coral, pink and magenta light up this swingy tank. You’ll love how the warm hues enhance your skin’s sun-kissed summer glow.
- Offbeat Accents: Let them know you march to the beat of your own drummer without saying a word. A fresh take on animal print, this tiger tank makes an eye-catching statement with shorts and maxi skirts.
Shop more great festival looks from Chelsea & Violet here.
Which music festival is your favorite? Tell us about it in the comments!
The latest on the colorblock trend? Bold pieces paired together to create even bolder looks. Here are a few quick tips for stress-free styling.
- Consult the Color Wheel: Start with your look’s dominant tone, then choose analogous colors (those on either side of your tone) and complementary colors (those directly across from your tone). When set against pink, the Hobo International Clutch creates subtle contrast in analogous purple and the Anna & Ava Bracelet makes a stronger statement in complementary green.
- Pick Precious Metals: Gold, silver, rose and gunmetal add high-impact shine without stealing the spotlight. Try these Vince Camuto Stud Earrings for an edgy touch.
- Add Animal Print: A well-placed pop of spots or stripes is fresh and unexpected. This Lauren by Ralph Lauren Haircalf Belt provides a hint of leopard print.
- Shift into Neutral: Keep the focus on your clothes with basic hues like nude, black and white. The Steve Madden Pammy Wedge will play well with your brightest pairings.
Shop this Vince Camuto colorblock look or check out our entire selection of Vince Camuto clothes, shoes, handbags and accessories. And for more tips on styling bold pieces, watch “How to Wear it: Colored Denim” by Fashion Files experts Annemarie and Alexandra Dillard.