Since its release 45 years ago, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion has delivered what your skin craves. Women have responded by making it the #1 selling moisturizer from any prestige brand. Worldwide, a bottle is sold every 4.87 seconds.
Now Clinique is incorporating new science and utilizing information about how our environment has changed since 1968 to offer an update on their classic formula, making it better than ever. For Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +, they’ve added moisturizing hyaluronic acid, glycerine and urea, as well as a new barrier-strengthening complex.
600 women in 5 countries over 6 years have tested the product so scientists could be certain its formula would continue to be completely hypoallergenic and reaction-free, while offering improved benefits in today’s world.
Try it today here! Shop all Clinique here.
What Clinique product do you use most?
Our beauty experts are twitterpated by pinks for Spring. From rosy hues to barely there pastels, the entire spectrum is perfectly suited for warming weather. Ready to blush? Read on for our picks!
Pair the ever-versatile Clinique Pink and Plenty chubby stick with luminous shadows for a pretty daytime look. Amp up the effect with Estee Lauder steel shadow paint to take the trend to evening.
Find the pink(s) for you in this peppy selection. Whether you’re hunting for a hint of color with a Dior glossy pink or all-out drama with a knockout Estee Lauder fuchsia lipcolor, you’ll find your match.
Try Dior Rosy Glow for a universally flattering finish. And on those makeup-in-the-car mornings, reach for the fantastically portable Clinique Quick Blush.
Pink nails pair with anything from a tailored navy suit to a breezy neon dress. Find the perfect shade for your skin tone and make it your warm-weather staple.
Complement your fresh, feminine face with an equally cheerful scent. Florals add a rich bouquet of fun to your day.
Shop pink for Spring. Craving color? Meet the latest, greatest palettes for spring!
What’s your pink? Tell us your favorite shade in the comments!
Ready to give your makeup bag a makeover for spring? Why not refresh your look and get some freebies at the same time?
From now through March 28, when you buy $25 in Clinique products, you’ll receive as a free gift, the Clinique Bonus (while supplies last).
Don’t know what to buy to get the gift? Here are a few of our favorite products.
What Clinique products are in your makeup bag?
Shop all Clinique.
October is breast cancer awareness month. Show your support with these punchy pink cosmetics and accessories.
- Estee Lauder Breast Cancer Awareness Dream Pin: For each purchase of the Evelyn Lauder Dream Pin, Estee Lauder will donate 20% of the suggested retail price to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.
- Estee Lauder Breast Cancer Awareness Dream Lip Collection: This set includes Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Candy and Pure Color Gloss in Pink Innocence. Along with the Dream Pin, Estee Lauder will donate 20% of the suggested retail price to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.
- Murad Hydrate For Hope Ultimate Moisture: Your skin loves moisture, your heart loves a good deed. This limited-edition Hydrate for Hope set saves more than money — it helps save lives. Murad will donate a portion of the proceeds from this set to City of Hope’s breast and women’s cancers research, treatment and education programs.
- Clinique Limited-Edition Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion: Great Skin, Great Cause. This special edition of the world-famous moisturizer comes with a Clinique signature key ring and a Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon Charm. Until November 15, $10.00 from the purchase of this item will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.
- Guess Sparkling Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Watch: Spread breast cancer awareness with this glitzy watch. 10% of each retail sale goes to Susan G. Koman for the Cure®.
- Glamglow Cure Sexy: This special limited edition of Hollywood’s favorite exfoliating mud mask, Glamglow, joins in the fight against breast cancer. 25% of the profits from the sale of Cure Sexy will be donated to the Pink Ribbon Foundation.
- AK Anne Klein 2012 Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet: The Awareness Bracelet was created in honor of the AK commitment to the cause of Breast Cancer Research. A donation will be made to the Breast Cancer Research Fund with the purchase of this bracelet.
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist [CP+] Wrinkle Lifting Serum with Pink Ribbon Key Chain: The Estee Lauder Pink Ribbon Collection helps raise awareness that early detection saves lives. Estee Lauder will donate 20% of the suggested retail price to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.
Shop all Breast Cancer Awareness items.
How do you show your support for the fight against breast cancer? Tell us in the comments!
Are you fighting off skin problems? Serums are the secret weapon you’ve been longing for. These nutrient-rich products do battle against a bevy of troubles ranging from dark spots to aging. Find the one that is right for you and kick those issues to the curb. But don’t take our word for it — here are some of our top-rated products with testimonials from users.
Shop the picks: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex, Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate, Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Serum, Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator
Protip: Serums do their best work after a thorough cleansing from a Clarisonic.
Shop all serums here.
Do you use a serum? Tell us about your experience in the comments!
When it comes to summer essentials, a stylish carryall bag is at the top of our list. Perfect for everyday use or vacation, we love bags that carry our normal essentials plus a little extra. One of our favorites? The Teddie Tote from Gigi New York. Leather embossed with python details gives the bag an exotic touch and keeps it from being anything but basic.
What’s in the bag:
- kate spade new york Angelique Sunglasses: Sunnies need to be kept close-at-hand.
- Natasha Accessories Leopard iPhone 4 Case: Your phone deserves to be just as fabulous as you.
- forbidden euphoria Calvin Klein Rollerball: Perfect for a midday perk to your scent.
- Clinique Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream: Stave off dry skin with this rich cream
- Origins Sunshine State SPF 20 Face & Body: Protect your skin every day from harmful UV rays.
- Shiseido Suncare Sun Protection Compact Foundation: For touch-ups on the go.
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm: Part moisturizing balm, part flattering color. Great to always have on hand.
- Betsey Johnson Cosmetic Pouch: Keep all of these cosmetics organized in a cute pouch.
Shop all handbags and accessories.
What extras do you stash in your carryall? Tell us in the comments!
Don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook to see what they carry as well!
The days are longer, the weather is warmer and it’s time to don shorts and swimsuits. To get that coveted summer glow without the harsh effects of the sun’s damaging rays, try an at home tanner. Don’t be scared to apply at home. Follow these steps for a bronzed look that’s sure to turn heads.
Step 1 – Exfoliate
When creating a masterpiece you need to make sure your canvas is prepped and ready. This is the most important step to achieving self-tan perfection. Tanning products interact with the outer layer of skin. This layer is made up of dead cells that only last 7 to 10 days. Exfoliating ensures you get an even layer of dead skin so your color doesn’t start to peel or crack. Avoid using a heavily oiled product because oil can act as a barrier between the product and your skin.
Products to try: Fashion Fair Refining Face and Body Scrub, Bobbi Brown Beach Body Scrub or Xen-Tan Premium Sunless Tan Body Scrub
Step 2 – Moisturize
One of the biggest tells of a self-tan disaster? Cracks around our elbows and knees and fine lines on the ankles and wrists. By layering on an oil-free moisturizer before using the tanning product, you’ll keep the color from settling into cracks. You can also use a gradual tanning moisturizer to remedy this problem.
Products to try: Tan Towel On The Glow Self-Tanning Moisturizer, Philosophy Hope Daily Oil-Free Moisturizer for Normal to Oily Skin SPF 30 or Origins Zero Oil™ Oil-Free Lotion with Saw Palmetto & Mint
Step 3 – Apply
First, make sure you are not in a humid or hot room. You should not be sweating when you start application.
- For lotions or creams do one appendage at a time. Quickly apply in a circular motion to avoid streaks. Wash your hands thoroughly in between applying cream to your legs and arms. Use a nail brush on your nails, and don’t forgot the sides of your hands, thumbs and knuckles.
- For spray, start with the bottom of your legs and work your way up. This way you won’t mess up the color on your stomach by bending over! Always keep the mist and wrist moving. To get spray on your back, spray your tanner behind you and walk into it, like you walk into a sprtiz of perfume. Do this 2-3 times to make sure enough tanner gets on your skin.
Products to try: bareMinerals Faux Tan Body Moisturizer, bliss A Tan for All Seasons, Body Bling Original by Scott Barnes, Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Golden Perfection Self-Tanning Milk or Clinique Self Sun Body Tinted Lotion
Step 4 – Dry
Don’t get dressed or sit on furniture until your tanner is fully dried. A blast from your hair dryer on the cool setting can help speed this along.
More tips and tricks:
Shop all self-tanning products here.
Do you have any tips or tricks that work for you? Tell us in the comments!
Show the special mom in your life how much you care with the gift of beauty. Pamper and treat her to fragrance, makeup and spa products all in convenient gift sets.
Spa and Skincare Sets
Shop all Mother’s Day gift ideas at Dillards.com.
What is your favorite gift you have given your mom on her special day? If you’re a mom, what is your favorite gift your children gave you? Tell us in the comments!
Update your vanity with a new fragrance. We’ve picked our favorite spring and summer scents to carry you into warmer weather.
- Clinique Happy In Bloom: It’s one of the most popular floral scents and here for only a limited time, just like the season it is inspired by.
- Chloe L’Eau de Chloe Eau de Toilette: A light and rosy floral mix in a perfect bright green hue.
- Givenchy Le Bouquet Absolu Eau de Toilette Spray Limited Edition - Exclusively at Dillard’s: Sophisticated, elegant and romantic. Available only at Dillard’s.
- COACH Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum Spray: Jasmine petals, waterlily, and rose are wrapped in sheer musky ribbons of peony for a fashionable girly scent. Are you a Poppy girl?
- ETERNITY for men summer Eau de Toilette: For him, this scent evokes that feeling of a summer afternoon. A refreshing lush melon leads into the heard of a crisp violet leaf.
- Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum Spray: The highly anticipated scent inspired by the modern woman. It is a 5-star fragrance with luminous green top notes, a heart of Tiger Orchid and a lingering base note of sweet toffee.
Shop all fragrances at Dillards.com.
What is your favorite spring and summer scent? Tell us in the comments!
The beauty buzz for Spring 2012: BB creams (or beauty balms)! These multitasking products prime, perfect, and can even protect skin from the sun, doing it all and saving you money. Developed for laser treatment patients to soothe and shield delicate skin, BB creams can also be used to moisturize, treat acne, brighten, minimize pores, and fight wrinkles.
Shop our entire collection of beauty balms!
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- Estee Lauder DayWear Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit Creme SPF
- Dior Diorsnow UV Shield BB Creme
- Clinique Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30
- Too Faced Tinted Braty Balm Multi-Benefit Skincare Makeup