Although Fall’s color palette has only just debuted, we’re already head over heels for olive. A rich green that makes itself at home with perennial black, grey and burgundy, olive is a versatile shade that can serve as both an accent and a neutral. Check out our favorite ways to incorporate the must-have hue, from an all-out evening look to a posh polish for your tips and toes.
Shop the looks: Dolce Vita Kallai Military Combo Dress, Chelsea & Violet Camo Tie-Front Shirt & Chelsea & Violet Laser-Cut Skirt, butter LONDON Wallis Lacquer
Shop more women’s contemporary apparel and beauty.
Are you all about olive this season? Let us know what you think in the comments.
Soft, durable and versatile, chambray is one of our favorite borrowed-from-the-boys fabrics. Inspired by vintage U.S. Navy workshirts, chambray is here to stay.
Not to be confused with denim, chambray is a softer, lighter-weight choice with an authentic faded and sun-kissed look. The ultimate season-spanning fabric, these qualities make it easy to pair with a variety of colors and styles.
The flared sleeves of this Chelsea & Violet blouse add a touch of boho chic to the everyday. Pair it with this lace pencil skirt from Chelsea & Violet for a fun, casual daytime look. Continue the chambray look to your toes with the smokey blue Fossil Maddox flats. Pull it all together with the coordinating tomato Key-Per shopper tote from Fossil. Add coral and chambray to your beauty routine with Uber pink lip color from Bobbi Brown and Bossy Boots nail lacquer from butter LONDON.
Contrast stitching and a zipper chest pocket add modern flair to this chambray shirt from Jones New York Signature. Pair it with dark denim like these NYDJ bootcut jeans to continue the chic take on head-to-toe denim. For a bold punch of color, add this fuchsia Diane tote bag from Gianni Bini. Create a little flair with the dot heart & bow drop earrings from Betsey Johnson and the Join Me wedge sandal from Chinese Laundry in royal blue.
Fading lends a vintage feel to the Lucy chambray shirt from Cremieux while a mandarin collar adds a stylish twist. Kick start a shopping adventure with it as a jacket over the Lina striped dress from Cremieux, canvas Champion slip-on shoes from Keds and the Sunset African opal statement necklace from Barse. Keep your essentials close at hand with the MICHAEL Michael Kors Charlton cross-body bag in vanilla. Be certain you are fashionably on time with this chronograph watch from Michael Kors.
If you like the look of chambray, but prefer a darker wash, you’ll love this button-front shirt from KUT from the Kloth. The darker chambray pairs well with colored denim, like these beach-inspired Sofia coral jeans from Lucky Brand Jeans. Signature drop earrings from T Tahari and the Oil Rub Barcelona saddle bag from Patricia Nash coordinate with the buttons of your shirt, while the Moran wedges from Lucky Brand give you tribal flair.
What’s your favorite way to wear chambray? Tell us about it in the comments.
Shop all women’s chambray here.
Show off your team spirit — and your personal style — this tailgating season with looks that couple your love of football and fashion.
- Winning Style: Thanks to chicka~d, oversize logo tees are a thing of the past. We layered a leather jacket over this one-shoulder dress for a touch of edge (and warmth). Booties keep your feet comfortable, while a crossbody bag allows hands-free snacking and socializing.
- Sporty Chic: Who says game-day gear can’t be on-trend and team-oriented? Simply snag a pair of colored jeans in your school’s signature shade and finish with an elegantly draped sweater. Complete the look with statement accessories — like riding boots and a chunky necklace. Festive nails solidify your commitment to the home team.
- Spirited Shimmer: Elevate the tailgating experience with a flirty dress (in your college’s color, of course). We chose a swingy silhouette with a touch of shine to commemorate the big win. A dressy yet easy-to-carry bag keeps your essentials close. Pumps or flats complete the look, just be sure to consider the terrain at your tailgate.
Shop our entire selection of women’s apparel to create your own game-day wardrobe.
Do you have a lucky look for football games? Tell us about it in the comments.
Go for the gold, silver or bronze with the Heavy Medal Trio commemorative collection from butter London! Show your Olympic pride through your manicure or pedicure with Diamond Geezer, The Old Bill and The Full Monty.
Shop all butter London here. And don’t forget to check out Scouse! This sparkling shade is available exclusively at Dillard’s.
Are you excited about the Summer Olympics?
Gearing up for a summer getaway? Check out our carefully curated packing lists below. Our stylish essentials intermix with ease — whether you’re setting sail on a cruise, sightseeing in a new city or hitting the open road.
Shop Cruise: Antonio Melani Tunic, Rich & Skinny Colored Jeans, Aryn K. Maxi Dress, Steve Madden Espadrille, Antonio Melani Bandini & Bottom, Antonio Melani Bikini Top & Bottom, AK Anne Klein Earrings, Antonio Melani Sandal, MICHAEL Michael Kors Tote
Shop City Weekend: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan Flat, Gianni Bini Dress, Cremieux Dress, T Tahari Dress, Lucky Brand Wedge, philosophy travel set, Eileen Fisher Scarf, Brahmin Weekender Bag
Shop Road Trip: Gianni Bini Blouse, Greylin Tribal Tank, Sanctuary Clothing Hi-Low Top, B. Makowsky Cross-Body Bag, Kate Landry Fedora, Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses, Lauren by Ralph Lauren Sandal, butter LONDON Foot Wipes, Gianni Bini Shorts
What’s your favorite vacation spot? Tell us about it in the comments!
It’s a simple fashion formula. First, add statement color to your look with bright shoes. Then multiply their effect with the right shade on your toes. To exponentially increase your style factor, we’ve summed up our favorite color combinations.
Shop the looks:
Lancome Le Vernis Divine Lasting Color Nail Lacquer in Tangerine Tint+Steve Madden Tampaa Wedge Sandals
MAC Reel Sexy Lacquer in In the Dark Purple+BCBGeneration Zenas Sandals
butter LONDON 3 Free Nail Lacquer Teddy Girl+MICHAEL Michael Kors Jelly Sandals
Shop all bold and bright shoes here. Shop nail polish here.
Which look will you try?
In a workwear rut? Wake up your style with these office-friendly statement pieces. You don’t have to overhaul your closet — simply mix in a few pick-me-ups to create a playful yet polished look.
- Playful Peplum: One of our favorite emerging trends, peplums are perfect for the office. A whimsical butterfly and leaf print adds a unique touch to this Sugar Lips top, showing off your cheery personality.
- Pink Power Blazer: This updated essential is strong, confident and so much more interesting than basic suiting. Stay cool and collected under pressure with this lightweight linen design from Cremieux.
- No-Frills Maxi: Slip into a sleek, lengthy silhouette for instant wardrobe rejuvenation. This MICHAEL Michael Kors maxi has office-appropriate short sleeves, but we love it with a Pink Power Blazer for added structure.
- Beachy Tote: Bummed you’re not at the beach? Bring a bit of vacation style to work with this Straw Studios tote. Clean lines keep the bag structured enough for the office. Plus, your work files fit easily inside.
- Bright Pants: A colored trouser in a classic shape makes a safe statement in just about any office. If you work in a creative environment, style this Antonio Melani pant with complementary colors for a colorblock look. More conservative company culture? Stick to tailored blouses in neutral hues.
- Daring Nail Polish: Ask any put-together woman and she’ll tell you: the proof is in the polish. Sport perfectly polished fingers and toes, and they’ll assume you’ve got everything else pulled together. We love any hue, neutral to neon, from butter LONDON.
- Punchy Pump: The classic pump, but brighter. We especially love this Steve Madden pointed-toe style with crisp, cropped pants and prim pencil skirts.
- Face-Framing Scarf: Feeling tired? Skip the extra cup of coffee and opt for a complexion-friendly scarf instead. This Eileen Fisher scarf flaunts a strawberry hue that lifts your mood and brings a rosy glow to your cheeks. And, the extra coverage adds just enough warmth to combat overzealous air conditioning.
- Printed Pencil Skirt: Fresh prints take the pencil skirt from tightly-wound to on-trend. Cheerful in sunshine/ivory zigzag stripes, this Antonio Melani skirt breathes new life into basic tops.
- Arm Candy: Accessories are the quickest way to enliven your look. So why not indulge in irresistible arm candy? These stackable kate spade bangles have playful sayings, like “hot to trot,” etched inside to get you through long days.
Shop our entire selection of women’s clothing here.
How do you show your personal style at work? Tell us in the comments!