This year, give the gift of UGG as her sweet holiday gift. With cozy sheepskin, lightweight construction, and an endless variety of cute styles, UGG boots are the perfect package for you (or Santa!) to leave under the tree.
The Classic Sparkle. Every young diva wants the spotlight — ensure she steals it with the Classic Sparkle boots. Shimmering sequins and satin binding make this boot a true star.
The Bailey Bow. A delicate take on UGG’s classic short boots, these bow-adorned darlings still feature everything that makes UGGs wonderful: soft suede, snuggly sheepskin and a flexible outsole.
The Joleigh. Sweet heart cutouts decorate the suede upper and vamp of these adorable boots. A bow detail and a split curved topline add even more charm to the silhouette.
The Ellee. Have a little statement-maker to shop for? Keep her warm and trendy in these bold boots. The logo-marked buckle detail, nestled in plush sheepskin, lets her show off her love for UGG.
Shop all girls’ UGG Australia.
Which UGG boot is on her wish list? Tell us in the comments!
Filed under Children, Shoes
Winter forces me to think about staying warm and dry, whether I’m shoveling snow or relaxing by a crackling fire. Whatever I’m wearing on top, I look to UGG Australia to keep my tootsies comfortable and stylish when the north winds howl.
If I’m out sledding with the kids, I like either the UGG Australia Noxon Boots, with their waterproof full-grain leather upper, or UGG Australia Men’s Ory Waterproof Boots, which feature Thinsulate technology for the ultimate in warmth. When I’ve had enough of making snow angels, I head inside and don my UGG Australia Men’s Ascot Suede Slippers for the foot-pampering that can only come from real sheep or lamb’s wool cradling my toes. (I like their molded rubber out sole, which means I can sneak outside to the woodpile for another log without having to put my boots back on!) Some guys may prefer UGG Australia Men’s “Scuff” Slippers, which are even easier to put on, and look great paired with your favorite long robe.
Alas, some guys may have to attend a holiday party this season, or, gulp, actually go to the office. For those times, I would suggest UGG Australia Reefton Casual Loafers because of their cool, understated elegance and snow-defying leather upper. You might also consider UGG Australia Men’s Via Pitti Moc-Toe Loafers: they are formal enough for the office but would look equally at home around the punch bowl.
Any way you look at it, guys, UGG Australia has winter down cold!
Shop All UGG Australia For Men
Tell me which you would rather find under your Christmas tree this year — slippers or boots?
We’re being whisked into winter! With a flurry of snow (or a torrent of rain, depending where you live), the chilliest season has arrived. It’s the perfect time to embrace the warmth of the statement-making tall boot.
My favorite thing about tall boots: they’re crazy easy to dress up or down. I love wearing tall-shaft boots with everything from my favorite skinnies to a fit-and-flare dress and tights. Both of these looks are on-trend and can utilize the same pair of boots for a wide range of vibes. Translation: more fashion, less fuss (and bucks)!
Check out the most-loved styles of the season!
- Naturalizer Jersey Riding Boots. Riding boots have been a sizzling trend — I’ve been seeing them all over our office, typically paired with skinny pants and airy, relaxed-fitting blouses.
- Steve Madden Craave Boots. I’m totally “craaving” the effortless style of these slouchy boots. A buckle detail adds a touch of textural interest against soft leather.
- Born Sage Vintage Boots. As a lover of all things vintage, these boots are definitely on my wish list. The uneven topline and covered buttons make a unique statement.
- Gianni Bini Collin Back-Zipper Boots. The still-hot stud trend continues with an added zipper detail for eye-catching edge. Reviewers have been raving about their unbelievable comfort.
- Arturo Chiang Fionia Riding Boots. Our own Kaileigh W. has been spotted sporting these — if Santa wasn’t watching, I’d steal them for myself! I’m in love with the adventurous style of the harness details.
- Steve Madden Lynet Boots. I’ve seen this boot everywhere — from the office to the street, these bold beauties have been an insanely popular choice by footwear fashionistas this season.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Stockard Boots. Flaunt your love for MK — and your simple sophistication — with these classic boots. They look amazing whether you’re at your desk or on a date.
- Vince Camuto Bocca Boots. Luxe leather is always a wise choice — it’s classic, versatile, and oh-so-chic. A bold buckle commands the eye.
Fit Tip: Remember, one woman’s “tall” may be another woman’s “over-the-knee” — don’t forget to use our boot fit guide to make the most of your measurements!
Shop all tall boots.
What’s your favorite trending tall boot? Tell us in the comments! ♦
We’d like to introduce you to a fresh new face at Dillards.com: The worn-in and ready-to-wear Western boots from Freebird by Steve Madden. Here’s our favorite features about these buckled-up beauties!
- Each boot is handcrafted from start to finish using traditional Goodyear construction, creating a high-quality boot that’s perfect for strutting.
- Inspired by vintage Americana design, the Freebird boot is accentuated by zipper, buckle and stitching details—patriotic precision gives these boots their rugged-in-the-right-way style.
- Stacked heels and wooden or leather soles equal durable, foot-framing quality that won’t wear down.
- Individual distress craftsmanship ensures that no two pairs are alike!
- Whether you walk tall in knee-high boots or prefer cutting corners with ankle booties, Freebird features a boot for every occasion (and adventurous personality).
Ready to see which Western boot suits your fancy?
Shop all Freebird Western Boots. Shop all Fresh Faces in shoes.
What’s your favorite Freebird boot? Tell us about it in the comment section!
Pioneers. Soldiers. Inventors. Craftsmen. These are just a few of the people who have worn Frye footwear over the years. Through world wars and modern fashions, The Frye Company has been creating impeccable leather footwear since 1863. Celebrate their illustrious past with the Frye 150th Anniversary Collection.
- Prettily Patriotic: Pledge your allegiance to the Engineer Americana boots. These star-spangled stunners feature vintage leather, buckle details and durable Goodyear welt construction.
- Start Your Engines: Va-va-vroom. A hardware ankle harness, stud detailing and a squared-off toe make the antique leather Cavalry Harness boots perfect for any moto-trend maven.
- Western Chic: Calling all cowgirls! The Wylie Stitch boots are a must-have addition to your boot collection. Pull-on styling gets you in the saddle quickly — just in time to ride off into the sunset.
- Feminine Flair: For the girl who prefers her footwear a little more…well, girly, the Mustang boots are ideal. The flirty heel and polished leather upper make this boot a chic staple in your fall wardrobe.
- Tote-ally American: A perfect complement to any Frye boots (especially the Americana styles!), the exclusive Frye 150th Anniversary Flag tote features stars and stripes on hand-antiqued leather.
Here’s to another 150 years with Frye boots!
Shop all Frye 150th Anniversary Collection. Shop all Frye Boots.
Have a favorite from the 150th Anniversary collection? Tell us in the comments!
Filed under Handbags, Shoes
The skinny-fit silhouette creates the perfect foundation to explore fall’s latest trends. Here are 3 of our favorite ways to incorporate bold prints and daring looks (such as faux-leather and tribal prints) this season:
Faux-leather can be intimidating, but it certainly doesn’t have to be. Try a hi-low top to soften faux-leather leggings. Finish with chunky booties (we love this pair from Steve Madden) and classic Rayban aviators for a fierce, but balanced look.
One of our tried-and-true looks for fall is layers. Lots of layers. By adding a variety of lengths (tunic cardigan, tall riding boots, cozy scarf) to your favorite skinny jeans, you create a dimensional look that is cute AND functional for those chilly fall nights. As you bundle, take the opportunity to add prints (such as our elephant print scarf) into your ensemble.
Tribal prints are still going strong this season, and we love finding new ways to fuse them into our wardrobes. Because these skinnies have such a bold print, we recommend cooling it down with one of our other favorite trends–a chambray top! Combat boots and the MICHAEL Michael Kors dog-tag necklace create a globetrotting look that is perfect for fall.
Shop all skinnies.
How will you be styling your favorite skinnies this fall?
Dropping temperatures, brisk breezes and vivid leaves mean one thing: fall is on its way! Your wardrobe might need an update, but that doesn’t mean you have to update your personality with the changing seasons. The Dillard’s Boot Shop has a variety of styles for every fall fashionista. Plus, our extended calf sizes make it easier than ever to find the perfect fit — for your feet and your style.
Which boot beauty are you?
- The Biker Babe. Ready to ride? From Vince Camuto, the Winchell moto-inspired boots offer tough leathers and goldtone buckles to complement your brassy personality. An inside zipper lets you gear up for the road in a flash.
- The Charming Cowgirl. Rugged doesn’t have to be masculine, and the Old West definitely doesn’t have to be old-fashioned. The sequin inlays in these Corral boots combine modern, feminine shimmer with tough Western style.
- The Delicate Darling. Show off your girly side with the Bailey bow boots from UGG Australia. Silky bows accent the back shaft of this classic silhouette for a touch of sweet flair. Even sweeter: the sheepskin sock provides unbelievable comfort.
- The Versatile Vixen. The Steve Madden Troopa military-inspired booties continue to be one of our most popular boots, and for good reason — they’re all about versatility. Pair them with a flowy dress and leggings for an ultra-feminine look or your favorite skinny jeans for a tougher vibe.
- The Studded Stunner. The leaves may be changing, but the stud trend is here to stay. From MICHAEL Michael Kors, the stud-sprinkled Aiden booties add chic intensity to any look. The latticed upper and peep toe are perfect for a hint of skin to balance bundled fall looks.
- The Wayfaring Woman. Got a case of wanderlust? The tumbled leather and strap details of Arturo Chiang’s Fionia boots give a utilitarian feel that’s perfect for the avid adventurer. Added bonus: the elastic gore at the back shaft allows for anything your travels throw your way.
Shop all women’s boots.
How do you express yourself through your style? Tell us in the comments!