The Dillard’s beauty team is proud to present the greatest cosmetic items of 2011. Ranging from fragrance to skin care, these six products combine expert picks with our most popular items.
- butter LONDON 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Bluey: No beauty minded list is complete without nail color. Not only does the 3 Free line leave formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP out – but it also keeps the color amped with heavily pigmented shades. Bluey is a dark blue hue with a metallic twist. When you want a darker polish but are tired of black, deep blue is a fashionable option.
- Anastasia Beauty Express Kit for Brows and Eyes: Eyebrow shaping is a key element to getting a polished look. This kit includes brow wax cream, brow powder, an eye-brightening shadow duo, an angled brush and stencils. One of our customer reviews had this to say: “I’m not kidding when I say I use Beauty Express every day…I used this brow powder for the first time on a whim, and I seriously couldn’t believe the difference it made on my entire face!”
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Eau de Parfum: This women’s scent a treat to wear, and the beautiful bottle topped with a blooming flower cap is a lovely addition to any dressing table. Looking to gift this fragrance? BCBGMAXAZRIA is also available in a gift set.
- Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme Libre Eau de Toilette Spray: This men’s fragrance is described as addictive, and with notes of basil, deep woody vetiver and warm tones of leather we have to agree.
- Origins Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Treatment: This product helps repair crow’s feet, under-eye cross-hatching, crepe lids and sagginess — all without irritation. It is never too early to begin using anti-aging treatments, even if you aren’t seeing signs of eye-aging yet.
- Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator: In just 2 weeks, 62% of women showed improvement to skintone . 100% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend. One reviewer said, “I had freckles and age spots but they are almost undetectable without any makeup! Friends have commented that I look younger and want to know what I have done!”
What were your favorite Dillard’s beauty items this year? Share your best of 2011 with us in the comments!