Want to get fit in 2012? Don’t let cold weather stand in your way. Whether you’re walking, biking or trying a new class at the gym, these workout essentials will keep you warm and motivated.
- Nike Sport Puffy Vest: Layer without losing mobility. This warm puffer vest boasts water-resistant fabric to fight rain and snow. Plus, the reversible design lets you switch up your look.
- Nike Filament Tights: Lightweight yet warm, these tights feature an internal drawcord waist for a personalized fit. The back zipper pocket securely stashes your keys or cell phone.
- Nike Training Jacket: This jacket features one of our favorite activewear innovations: cozy thumbhole cuffs. Bold berry Dri-FIT jersey keeps you visible on road runs and rides.
- Adidas Lahar Timing Watch: Even workout gear looks better when accessorized — but this watch isn’t just a pretty face. The sporty timepiece features a countdown timer, interval timer and 10-lap memory.
- MAC Cleansing Wipes: Squeezing in a lunch hour workout? These cleansing wipes remove gym grime, leaving you refreshed and ready to tackle the rest of your day.
Browse our New Year’s Resolution shop for more great women’s activewear. What motivates you to exercise when it’s cold? Share in the comments.