SugarfinaWill You Be My Bridesmaid 3-Piece Candy Bento Box

Be the first to
-+

or

Item #20428545
Internet Exclusive
From Sugarfina. this candy bento box features:
  • Here's to a sweet proposal! A friend through and through, my wedding day wouldn't be the same without you. Complete with flavors as special as can be, this Candy Bento Box® was made for saying "yes" to standing next to me. Will you…
  • Non Alcoholic
Contents:
  • Champagne Bears Small Cube (Bridal Collection) - a sophisticated combination of champagne, Brut, and Rosé wine, chocolate, and assorted fruity flavors. 
  • Pink Diamonds Small Cube (Bridal Collection) -Flavored like sweet strawberries these delectable 10-carat gems are fit for a princess  
  • Champagne Bubbles Small Cube (Bridal Collection) - Dressed up in tiny nonpareils, these juicy little gummies are flavored like fine champagne. Delicate, sweet, and chic, Champagne Bubbles are one of our favorite gummies. 
Ingredients:
  • Champagne Bears: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural and artificial Flavor, Lactic Acid, Champagne, Color (Black Currant, Black Carrot), Beeswax, Carnauba Wax.
  • Pink Diamonds: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural and artificial Flavor, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Color (Sweet Potato, Radish, Apple). 
  • Champagne Bubbles: Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Contains 2% or Less of the Following: Citrus Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Natural and artificial Flavors, Color (Titanium Dioxide). 
Imported.

Please Note: All gourmet food purchased on Dillards.com is non-returnable.
DMS: 0754 038 R4082

Ratings & Reviews

No reviewsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 stars