DeLonghiDedica Arte Espresso Machine

Rated 4.48 out of 5 starsRated 4.48 out of 5 starsRated 4.48 out of 5 starsRated 4.48 out of 5 starsRated 4.48 out of 5 stars180 ReviewsRated 4.48 out of 5 stars
shippingSHIPS FREE - Exclusions Apply
Silver
-+

or

Item #20440600
Internet Exclusive
De’Longhi Dedica Arte Espresso Machine is the gateway to exceptional flavor, controlled by you. Our slimmest machine yet makes a statement atop your counter – even in the most compact kitchen. The easy-to-use My LatteArt steam wand is a powerful, commercial-style wand that lets you create picture-perfect latte art.
  • 15-Bar Professional Pressure - Assures quality results, with adjustable controls for personal preferences.
  • My LatteArt Steam Wand - Makes it easy to achieve the perfect milk texture for café quality lattes and cappuccinos.
  • Style, meet countertop - Just 6” wide, the compact design eliminates kitchen clutter. The exclusive stainless steel finish combines form and function atop your counter.
  • Brew like a Pro - This machine includes a professional tamper and a large filter basket that accommodates up to 18g of ground coffee. It gives you the power to brew authentic barista-quality beverages just like your favorite coffeehouse.
  •  Easy to clean - The machine  does the work for you. The Automatic Flow Stop features dispenses just the right amount of espresso, taking out the guesswork
  • Accommodate taller cup - If you'd prefer a larger-sized beverage, no problem. The double drip tray is easily to adjust or remove to fit taller cups, such as latte glasses
  • Measures approx. 5.9"W x 13"D x 12"H
  • Weight (Lbs) approx. 9.6
  • Maximum cup height (Inches) approx. 4.5
  • Pump pressure (bar) 15
  • Water tank capacity (oz) approx. 35oz
  • Nominal Wattage (W) approx. 1450
  • Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz) 121 V / 60 Hz
  • 15-Bar Professional Pressure
  • My LatteArt Steam Wand
  • Ultra Compact Design
  • Professional Tamper included
  • Removable 35 oz. Water Tank
Imported.
DMS: 0726 727 EC885M

Ratings & Reviews

4.48 Rated 4.48 out of 5 starsRated 4.48 out of 5 starsRated 4.48 out of 5 starsRated 4.48 out of 5 starsRated 4.48 out of 5 stars