Meet the season’s best closet collaborators. From Eileen Fisher, these summer essentials are effortlessly chic and easy to wear. Simply find the pieces that work best for you, and then add almost any layering piece to complete the look.
- The Jersey Harem Pant: The new Eileen shape — edgy and easy to wear. Don’t be shy about styling with equally drapey tops, especially if they’re open-knit or sheer.
- The Linen Slub Top: A lightweight knit in love-at-first sight colors. Be still our hearts.
- The Skinny Ankle Jeans: Stretchy twill in saturated washes – like denim but better. Treat it as a basic or statement piece.
- The Jersey Cowlneck Dress: Flattering from start to finish with a face-framing neckline and fluttery hem. Complete the look with a wedge or flat — whichever you choose, just make it strappy.
- The Wonder Scallop Box Top: Artfully scalloped and masterfully cut to complement your entire closet. And not to mention, an easy way to dress up tank tops.
- The Stripe Linen Box Top: Cool-to-the-touch knit lets long sleeves linger despite rising temps. Pair with Bermuda shorts for a preppy finish.
- The Classic-Collar Chambray Shirtdress: Linen meets denim; tunic meets dress. The possibilities? Endless.
- The Short-Sleeve Linen-Jersey Caridgan: A classic cardigan with the soul of a T-shirt. Layer it over a matching tank for a modern take on the traditional twinset.
- The Lucky U-Neck Tee: The unbasic basic. Celebrate the shapes, fabrics and colors that set Eileen tees apart.
- The Tiered Maxi Skirt: Style with a head-to-toe color and fabric for a classic Eileen concept that’s modern and elegant.
Ready to find your essential pieces? Shop Eileen Fisher here.
Which essential is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!