Our favorite sets combine classic Valentine’s Day heart motifs with ruffles, bright colors and comfortable fabrics.
1. Bonnie Jean Heart Top & Capri Set: Red, white and hearts speak of love in this mixed media top and leggings set.
2. Starting Out Heart/Dot Top & Pants Set: A ruffled heart applique and rows of ruffles add a feminine touch to this set in hot pink, green and white.
3. Sweet Heart Rose for Dollie & Me Dog Top & Skirt Set with Doll Outfit: Pink hearts on a white background and sweet dogs with heart and “to play” screenprint give this set a fun, classic Valentine’s feel.
For the princess who loves dresses, our favorites feature classic Valentine’s Day red and white in frilly silhouettes.
1. Bonnie Jean Striped Drop-Waist Dress: This dress in red/white patterns updates the classic look with on-trend stripes and mixed media tiers.
2. Bonnie Jean Heart Drop-Waist Dress: A ruched heart applique, red flocked print, bows, ruffled collar and mesh skirt in red and off-white give this dress a distinct Valentine’s Day feel.
The tween fashionista will enjoy celebrating this special day with these fun tops paired with her favorite jeans or leggings.
1. Jessica Simpson Sportswear Striped Tee: She’ll be ready for the holiday with this carmine/light heather grey striped tee with blossom lace sleeves and lace heart applique.
2. Forever Orchid Striped Doman Top: Appealing in stripes, this dolman-sleeve top features a sequined heart applique and lace trim.
3. Jessica Simpson Sportswear Lace Heart Screenprint Tee: A lace heart screenprint and glitter accents give this tee the bling she loves.
What is your favorite Valentine’s Day memory from childhood? Tell us about it in the comments.