“Watch” For Spring Color!

Got the time?  If you looked at your wrist and yawned, it’s time to spring into some seriously fun color — and  you don’t have to give up functionality or style to do so.  It’s all about making your timepiece match your mood as you transition from a grey winter to a vibrant spring.

Personally, I like to see women with a watch that says “I’m a woman who knows there’s a time for everything!”  And that kind of woman is going to gravitate toward a timepiece like the Fossil Riley Pink Dial Multifunction Watch.  While the pink dial shouts a girlish “IT’S SPRINGTIME!”, the goldtone stainless steel bracelet speaks to no-nonsense feminine savvy.

Of course, green is the archetypal color of spring (and St. Patrick’s Day, we might add.)  That’s why I recommend the uber-green  kate spade new york “Metro” Bright Green Silicone Strap Watch.  Green enough to make anyone yearn for the first breathless blooms of spring, this timepiece has clean, simple lines that will also appeal to your feminine sense of order and clarity.

Time for a little glamour, girl?  Light up the room with your Versace Vanity Lavender Leather Strap Watch, featuring lavender croco-embossed calfskin with 2 Medusa studs.  It’s glitzy in a good way.

Perhaps your female significant other is a bit more understated.  Then I suggest Michael Kors “Channing” Turquoise Dial Goldtone 3-Hand Watch.  The turquoise dial pops with spring color but the the goldtone stainless steel band is more reserved.  This watch is “Springy”, but not un-sprung, if you catch my drift.

For the “Blue Man” in your life, (or if you’re a “Blue Man” yourself), strap on the Fossil Grant Men’s Chronograph Watch.  The blue dial pops with spring color from a shiny silvertone stainless steel band.  Pair this watch with complementary-colored apparel (either yellow or something orange-ish), and you’ve made a manly spring statement.

Tick… Tick… Tick… Spring’s almost here! Time to start shopping!

Shop all watches now.

What’s the wildest, most colorful watch you’ve ever owned?

1 Comment

Filed under Accessories, Gifts, Men

One response to ““Watch” For Spring Color!

1. I am so happy that colored watches are in for Spring! There are so many adorable ones out there right now. The Michael Kors one in the center is my favorite because it is fun yet simple.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s