Quiz: Shine in Your Next GB Holiday Dress

It’s the holiday season, and you know what that means! It’s the most wonderful time of the year, right? Actually, let’s face it—  the holidays can be stressful.  Between finishing school and scrambling to find that perfect gift for mom (why is she so hard to shop for!), it’s easy to sacrifice your style when it comes to holiday parties and settle for (dare I say) a cliché Christmas sweater.

Here at Dillard’s, we want to take one less thing off your to-do list by figuring  out your best GB dress— and head-to-toe detail— for your next holiday party. After all, ‘tis the season to shine in your own way!

1. What type of print suits your style?
A. Fierce animal print.
B. Feminine and vintage-inspired —like polka-dots or floral.
C. Chevron or geometric.
D. I’ll pass on prints.

2. What’s the must-have accessory in your purse? 
A. My favorite sunnies!
B. Pen and paper. You never know when inspiration will strike.
C. My cell phone.
D. A small bottle of my favorite perfume.

3. The weekend is coming up! What are your plans?
A. Hang out with my friends. We have our favorite go-to places around town!
B. I’m more of a homebody.  I prefer to read or start a crafty project.
C. Hit up my favorite stores— gotta keep up with the latest trends!
D. Go to the movies for a date night.

4. What’s your favorite jewelry?
A. A bold statement necklace.
B. Gold studs or pearl earrings.
C. Layered bracelets and bangles.
D. Some pretty teardrop or chandelier earrings.

5. Which trend has caught your attention this season?
A. Tribal print cardigans!
B. Fit-and-flare dresses. They’re flattering and feminine.
C. Faux-Leather!  Bring on the luxe layers.
D. Embellished gold studs. A little detail goes a long way!

6. And finally, what are you looking forward to at your holiday party?
A. Celebrating with my friends! Karaoke, anyone?
B. I love the little things! From hot chocolate to spending time with family, I just soak it all in.
C. Exchanging gifts! I know my gift is on everyone’s wish list.
D. Catching my crush under the mistletoe!

Mostly A’s:  

juniors-blog-jungle-queen

Fierce and feline-feminine, the GB Animal-Print dress is a natural selection for your bold personality.  The crisscross cutout back mark your trend-spotted style (pun intended) in this season’s wildly popular print.

Shoe Shop:  Brown booties from GB show your down-to-earth attitude with an elevated edge. 

Spritz: A free spirit like you should have a scent to awaken your senses and your feminine prowess. The Juicy Couture Viva Noir perfume offers the best of both worlds with an enticing fragrance that will lure everyone to your charisma.

Finishing Touch: Go for the bold in goldtone metal and clear rhinestone with the Vince Camuto frontal necklace.

Shop the Look: GB Animal-Print Knit DressGB Spot-Lite Buckle-Detail Platform BootiesJuicy Couture Viva Noir & Vince Camuto Necklace

Mostly B’s

juniors-the-classic-beauty

Being the shy-yet-sophisticated gal means chances are parties aren’t really your thing, and that’s okay!  Your holiday dress should be sweet and flirtatious without too much frill.  That’s why the GB Polka-Dot dress is the perfect way to show off your artistic side in a playful fit-and-flare silhouette.

Shoe Shop: Break away from your cute flats collection and step into these buckled-up beauties. We promise you won’t regret it.

Spritz: Daisy by Marc Jacobs is your ideal aroma to channel delicate allure with a mysterious medley. Like this perfume, there’s more to you than meets the eye.

Finishing Touch: Fuchsia studs by Betsey Johnson add a pop of color to this classic black and white combo, while showing off your eye for detail.

Shop the Look: GB Polka-Dot Knit DressGianni Bini Bryce Belted BootiesDaisy by Marc Jacobs & Betsey Johnson Earrings

Mostly C’s:  

juniors-the-trend-setter

Keen observation (and retail therapy) have shaped you into a style savvy  fashionista who’s always ahead of the trend curve. Be the highlight of your party in this GB Chevron Sequin dress in must-have gold-and-black shimmer.  We love the balance of these long sleeves against this edgy-short hem.

Shoe Shop:  Mix it up with the GB Per-Fect pumps in textural harmony. 

Spritz: Modern Muse by Estée Lauder captures your contemporary confidence in a sleek-silhouette bottle.

Finishing Touch: Grab your party essentials in the Kate Landry clutch in complementary shimmer and goldtone hardware.

Shop the LookGB Chevron Sequin DressGB Per-Fect Pointed-Toe Pumps,  Estée  Lauder Modern Muse & Kate Landry Flap Clutch

Mostly D’s

juniors-the-romantic

Reminiscent of a Grecian goddess, the GB Hi-Low Dress  combines classical draping with contemporary detail.  Whether you’re attending a holiday party with a date, or hoping to catch a certain someone’s attention, this dress speaks to your romantic sensibilities in 21st century glamour (unless Jane Austen regency gowns are more of your thing).

Shoe Shop: Skip the gladiator sandals for some pointed-toe perfection with the Gianni Bini Tamara pumps.

Spritz: It’s love at first scent with the Miss Dior fragrance. Dreamy blends of floral and delectable fruit create an amorous aroma.

Finishing Touch:  Stash your lipgloss and other makeup touch-ups in the Kate Landry Social clutch for eye-candy shine.  

Shop the Look: GB Sequin-Shoulder Hi-Low DressGianni Bini Tamara Pointed-Toe PumpsMiss Dior &  Kate Landry Social Clutch

Looking for something a little different? Shop all GB dresses here.

What’s your GB holiday dress? Tell us in the comments. 

1 Comment

Filed under Juniors

One response to “Quiz: Shine in Your Next GB Holiday Dress

1. Reblogged this on discount perfumes geek and commented:
    …leppard is back! XD

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s