Dropping temperatures, brisk breezes and vivid leaves mean one thing: fall is on its way! Your wardrobe might need an update, but that doesn’t mean you have to update your personality with the changing seasons. The Dillard’s Boot Shop has a variety of styles for every fall fashionista. Plus, our extended calf sizes make it easier than ever to find the perfect fit — for your feet and your style.
Which boot beauty are you?
- The Biker Babe. Ready to ride? From Vince Camuto, the Winchell moto-inspired boots offer tough leathers and goldtone buckles to complement your brassy personality. An inside zipper lets you gear up for the road in a flash.
- The Charming Cowgirl. Rugged doesn’t have to be masculine, and the Old West definitely doesn’t have to be old-fashioned. The sequin inlays in these Corral boots combine modern, feminine shimmer with tough Western style.
- The Delicate Darling. Show off your girly side with the Bailey bow boots from UGG Australia. Silky bows accent the back shaft of this classic silhouette for a touch of sweet flair. Even sweeter: the sheepskin sock provides unbelievable comfort.
- The Versatile Vixen. The Steve Madden Troopa military-inspired booties continue to be one of our most popular boots, and for good reason — they’re all about versatility. Pair them with a flowy dress and leggings for an ultra-feminine look or your favorite skinny jeans for a tougher vibe.
- The Studded Stunner. The leaves may be changing, but the stud trend is here to stay. From MICHAEL Michael Kors, the stud-sprinkled Aiden booties add chic intensity to any look. The latticed upper and peep toe are perfect for a hint of skin to balance bundled fall looks.
- The Wayfaring Woman. Got a case of wanderlust? The tumbled leather and strap details of Arturo Chiang’s Fionia boots give a utilitarian feel that’s perfect for the avid adventurer. Added bonus: the elastic gore at the back shaft allows for anything your travels throw your way.
How do you express yourself through your style? Tell us in the comments!