Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase

It’s time again to get a little something extra. Right now, with any $35 purchase from Estee Lauder, you’ll receive some of their best sellers as a bonus treat. The best part? You get to choose the moisturizer and lipstick!

Lifting/Firming & Subtle Lips Pictured

Choose a gift with either Resilience Lift Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme SPF 15 or Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF 15 (both in a deluxe travel size). Then, choose two full-size Pure Color Lipsticks in either bold or subtle hues.

Both gifts include:

• Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex (deluxe travel size)
  • Soft Clean Tender Creme Cleanser (deluxe travel size)
  • Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black (10-day supply)
  • Cosmetic Bag

But the gift doesn’t stop there! With any Estee Lauder purchase of $70 or more, you not only get the gift above but you can also “step up” your gift with a Bonus Deluxe Blush Compact. The set includes a blush brush, Pure Color Blush (in Pink Kiss and Lover’s Blush) and a Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer.

Need some shopping inspiration? Shop all Estee Lauder products here.

8 Comments

Filed under Beauty

8 responses to “Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase

1. Sandi Lute

I purchased the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup in Dusk on Saturday, September 8 at the Dillard’s Estee Lauder counter at the Parks Mall in Arlington, TX. This was after a makeup consultation by one of the experts at the counter. Was I supposed to ask for this free gift? Can I still get this with my receipt? I would love to try the sample products.

2. Karen Moore

I purchased the Lifting/Firming Essential Gift Set for approx 90.00 on 11-28-12 in Montgomery AL. When will a free gift be offered for this purchase. I was given a gift bag that was broken pieces put together to make up a gift bag. I am contemplating on returning this merchandise until the store can offer me a gift that I can choose. There should be trial sizes of other skin products available for reoccurring customers. What is happening to the samples.

• Hi Karen! Estee Lauder does not have a Gift with Purchase event going on right now. The event mentioned in this blog post ended back in August. It sounds like your sales associate gave you some samples to try. Sorry for the confusion this may have caused. Look forward to a great Estee Lauder Gift with Purchase event in early Spring 2013 though! Let us know if you have any other questions.

3. ann

When is the next estee lauder gift with purchase?

4. Diana Warbeck

do Estée Lauder online orders on your website qualify for gift with purchase?
    Do I get to pick the creme and lipstick colour?

• Hi Diana! Online orders do qualify you for a Gift with Purchase. However, Estee Lauder does not have a Gift with Purchase event going on right now. The event mentioned in this blog post ended back in August. Keep checking back for news on the next event!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s