5-Star Favorites: Mother of the Bride Dresses

Alex Evenings Bolero Jacket Dress Night Way Sequin Dress Adrianna Papell Bead-Waist Gown Jkara Chiffon Gown

Deciding what dress to wear to a wedding is a major undertaking. How will it fit me? Will it travel well? Is it comfortable? These are all pertinent questions. With that in mind, we put together a short list of top-rated mother of the bride dresses to help you in your quest.

Alex Evenings Bolero Jacket Dress

Mother of the Bride from Danville, IL comments:

“I bought this dress out of town, carried it in a bag for 5 hours and no wrinkles. Will be perfect for out of town wedding!!”

Night Way Sequin Dress

Artemis from New York, NY writes:

“My friends wanted me to step out of my comfort zone with the dress I would wear at this wedding. It’s taken quite a while to find and I have it in this dress. Fits well . . . was really surprised at how nice it looks . . . I look forward to wearing it soon and the reveal at the wedding in Europe this summer.”

Adrianna Papell Bead-Waist Gown

Lily from Vero Beach, FL says:

“I love the elegance of this dress. It’s clingy and slinky in all the right places, and still forgiving and flattering.”

Jkara Chiffon Gown

Blue from Arizona tells us:

“Worn to my son’s wedding. Sooo many compliments! I bought in purple and it was gorgeous!”

Keep the comments coming! We love to hear from you.

Shop the dresses: Alex Evenings Bolero Jacket Dress, Night Way Sequin Dress, Adrianna Papell Bead-Waist Gown, Jkara Chiffon Gown

Shop all of our mother of the bride dresses here.

Do you have a favorite special occasion dress? 

Leave a comment

Filed under Women

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s