- Playful Peplum: One of our favorite emerging trends, peplums are perfect for the office. A whimsical butterfly and leaf print adds a unique touch to this Sugar Lips top, showing off your cheery personality.
- Pink Power Blazer: This updated essential is strong, confident and so much more interesting than basic suiting. Stay cool and collected under pressure with this lightweight linen design from Cremieux.
- No-Frills Maxi: Slip into a sleek, lengthy silhouette for instant wardrobe rejuvenation. This MICHAEL Michael Kors maxi has office-appropriate short sleeves, but we love it with a Pink Power Blazer for added structure.
- Beachy Tote: Bummed you’re not at the beach? Bring a bit of vacation style to work with this Straw Studios tote. Clean lines keep the bag structured enough for the office. Plus, your work files fit easily inside.
- Bright Pants: A colored trouser in a classic shape makes a safe statement in just about any office. If you work in a creative environment, style this Antonio Melani pant with complementary colors for a colorblock look. More conservative company culture? Stick to tailored blouses in neutral hues.
- Daring Nail Polish: Ask any put-together woman and she’ll tell you: the proof is in the polish. Sport perfectly polished fingers and toes, and they’ll assume you’ve got everything else pulled together. We love any hue, neutral to neon, from butter LONDON.
- Punchy Pump: The classic pump, but brighter. We especially love this Steve Madden pointed-toe style with crisp, cropped pants and prim pencil skirts.
- Face-Framing Scarf: Feeling tired? Skip the extra cup of coffee and opt for a complexion-friendly scarf instead. This Eileen Fisher scarf flaunts a strawberry hue that lifts your mood and brings a rosy glow to your cheeks. And, the extra coverage adds just enough warmth to combat overzealous air conditioning.
- Printed Pencil Skirt: Fresh prints take the pencil skirt from tightly-wound to on-trend. Cheerful in sunshine/ivory zigzag stripes, this Antonio Melani skirt breathes new life into basic tops.
- Arm Candy: Accessories are the quickest way to enliven your look. So why not indulge in irresistible arm candy? These stackable kate spade bangles have playful sayings, like “hot to trot,” etched inside to get you through long days.
Shop our entire selection of women’s clothing here.
How do you show your personal style at work? Tell us in the comments!