Spanx Shapewear: What to Wear Under There

Picking the right pair of shapewear for your look is just as important as picking the right pair of shoes. After all, every ensemble needs to start on a solid foundation.

We’ve picked some of the styles we get the most questions about and paired them up with the Spanx product that will work best for the garment and flatter your figure at the same time.

1. A curve-hugging top calls for extra tummy control. The Trust Your Thinstincts Tank slims your mid-section and features a high-back design to hide your bra.
  2. When it comes to certain fabrics, cling is inevitable. Wear the Slimplicity Open Bust Camisole under your top to ensure clean and smooth lines. Plus, you can wear your own bra!
  3. For strapless silhouettes only a Slimplicity Strapless Slip will do. This versatile piece can also be worn four other ways: classic, crisscross, one-shoulder or halter.
  4. Tame the unflattering lumps and bumps that skimming knits can create with the Super Higher Power. It creates an hourglass shape and targets the tummy, thighs and rear to prevent bulges and cling.
  5. A body-conscious dress has the potential to give your look some major wow factor. Help your style reach its potential with the Slimmer & Shine High-Waisted Body Tunic. The super-duper shaping capabilities offer a total transformation to make you your most fabulous.

Visit our Spanx Shopper’s Guide to find the right shaper for you!

Do you have a shapewear question? Ask us in the comments! 

1 Comment

Filed under Lingerie, Women

One response to “Spanx Shapewear: What to Wear Under There

1. Teri

We had a SPANX event yesterday at South Park Dillard’s in Charlotte NC and I learned a lot about the product. I’m now in love with the new panties “But Naked” and the shape wear “Booty Buster”. Come see me and just try it on.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s