Dollie & Me: Matching Fashion

Make her Christmas gift even more special this year with a Dollie & Me doll and matching doll and girl outfits. This fun line of girls’ clothing creates outfits for girls sizes 2-12 and matching doll outfits for dolls 18″ tall. Dollie & Me dolls are available at Dillards.com.

She’ll love dressing her doll in an outfit that matches her own. You can add dresses, outfits and sets, robes, gowns and pajamas to both her and her doll’s wardrobe.

Polka-Dot Dress and Doll Outfit Snowman Pajamas with Doll Pajamas Paris Theme Pajamas with Doll Outfit

Dollie & Me  offers a variety of styles and colors to choose from. Three of our favorites are:

1. Flock Polka Dot Dress & Doll Outfit: This red taffeta dress with black polka dots and large bow at the waist will have her looking festive for parties and portraits.
  2. Snowman Pajamas with Doll Pajamas: This 2-fer red/white top features a stylized snowman and heart design with glitter accents and pink printed flannel pants with the same snowman print.
  3. Paris Theme Pajamas with Doll Outfit: This blue/multi Paris themed print has ruffled cuffs and hem for a feminine, fun look.

This fun video from Dollie & Me showcases many of the other matching sets.

Check out all of our matching Sweet Heart Rose for Dollie & Me sets.

Leave a comment

Filed under Children, Community Updates, Gifts

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s