The weather has turned colder but that doesn’t mean your style can’t be cute and warm. We’ll show you how to pair these fun hats, scarves and gloves with one of this season’s must-have tops from Jolt.
- Cozy Hats and Headbands: Stave off the chill and keep your ears warm with this sequined headwrap from Capelli New York or this fun and colorful hat from Steve Madden.
- Toasty Scarves and Mufflers: Layering is in and wrapping up with an infinity scarf or muffler is an easy way to achieve a cozy, trend-right look.
- Gloves Perfect for Texting: Keep your hands warm but your fingers ready to send a message with these tech gloves from Preston & York or these fingerless fliptop gloves from Steve Madden.
What are your favorite layering pieces and winter accessories? Tell us in the comments!
Your little princess will be delighted to wear any of the Sweetheart Rose for Dollie & Me sleepwear to a pajama party, with the added bonus of bringing her favorite doll dressed to match. One of our favorites is the Heart Printed Fleece Robe (1) and the Love Pajamas (2). Or, she can show off her glamorous side with the Fancy Nancy pajamas and slippers set (3).
Tween fashionistas will love having pajamas, slippers and a robe to match. The Capelli New York Lil’ Scotties fleece robe (1), pajamas(2) and faux fur scuff slippers(3) fit the bill.
What sleepover is complete without a sleeping bag? Minimize the things she has to carry with our Sweet Kitty(2) or Smiling Monkey(3) sleeping bag complete with a built-in pillow. Another great option is the Cat Snug Blanket and Carrying Case (1) that includes a microplush blanket and a carrying case in the shape of a cat face.
What were your favorite pajamas when you were a child? Tell us about it in the comments.
Check out all of our great sleepwear choices here.
Resolving to look your best in 2012? Shape up in our slimming, smoothing picks from Spanx.
- Meet your new best friend: the Super Higher Power shaper. With Spanx Super-Duper slimming capability, this wardrobe must-have gives your shape a leaner, smoother look in no time.
- The Slimplicity open-bust camisole trims your torso and allows you to wear your favorite bra. We love it for layering under everything from professional button-downs to your favorite casual tee.
- The ultimate accessory for colder weather, the Tight-End tights not only keep you warm, they also keep you looking good. With Spanx Super slimming power and a classic look, you’ll pair them with everything this year.
- This Slimplicity half-slip slides perfectly under dresses and skirts to complete your look. Our special occasion go-to, this sleek slip is a cocktail dress essential.
Looking for more slimming options? Check out our full selection of Spanx or shop all of our shapewear.
What’s your favorite Spanx product? We’d love to hear what you think!
Don’t let bracing winds or winter flurries rain on your fashion parade. Our favorite cold-weather boots combine style with function, featuring water-resistant materials, thermal linings and trend-right silhouettes.
- UGG Australia Adirondack Boot II: With a sleek, urban design, the Ugg Adirondack II warms your look with an iconic shearling cuff. Lace them up to keep your toes toasty.
- ECCO Hill Boots: The long and lean Hill boot keeps cold weather out with a utilitarian design. The neutral palette and clean lines make it a great candidate for work or weekend.
- Timberland Granby Boots: Another leg-lengthening silhouette, the Granby made the list for its soft, waterproof suede shaft and moccasin-inspired motif. For added warmth and all-day comfort, a plush fleece lining hugs your foot.
- Merrell Taiga Buckle Boots: Fuzzy tufts of faux fur trim the Taiga with cozy charm. Not just for looks, the lining is treated with antimicrobial solution so you feel fresh no matter the weather.
- Sperry Top-Sider Shearwater Boots: Iconic Sperry style gets a rustic twist with the Shearwater boot. The plaid shaft brings bold color, while the micro-fleece lining protects your foot from chilly days.
How do you beat the cold? Share your favorite winter style tips in the comments section.
Toast in the New Year by updating your barware collection. Here are some of our favorites.
Flute pair: A touch of the bubbly will look extra festive in this pair of flute glasses from Waterford. You will enjoy toasting with the brilliance and refinement reflected with this gorgeous stemware. Works great if you’re ringing in the new year with that special someone. Heirloom quality for passing down to future generations.
Decanter set: This sparkling decanter set is ready for your next celebration. From Mikasa, this handsome and distinctive crystal set will bring classic elegance and sparkling beauty to your home bar collection. Great for warming up guests who’ve come in from the cold.
Bar tray: Transport tumbler glasses, highball glasses and even stemware from your wet bar to your living or game room with this bar tray from Lauren by Ralph Lauren. Also, works great for laying out and transporting snacks and appetizers.
Allow us to introduce you to our final Unforgettable Gift of the season, the UGG Australia Lequoia Twinface coat.
Crafted from the same twinface sheepskin that makes UGG boots a perennial favorite, the Lequoia women’s coat combines luxury, warmth and comfort. Raw-edge detailing and a double-breasted front speak to casual UGG Australia styling. Plush cuffs and an oversize collar finish the design with a touch of glamour.
Browse the rest of our UGG Australia women’s outerwear here. What was your favorite Christmas gift this year? Tell us in the comments.
Today, MAC Cosmetics is launching a new line dedicated to the style of fashion icon Daphne Guinness. A bold and experimental artist, she has been called a prominent player in the fashion world and was named a member of the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame. Her collection features limited edition colors that won’t last long.
Pro Longwear Lipcreme
- Red Dwarf
- Seasoned Plum
- Warp Speed
- Approaching Storm
- Richly Revered
- Japanese Spring
Interior Life Eyeshadow Quad
- Circa Plum
Powerpoint Eye Pencil
- Grey Utility
- Vintage Grape
- Azalea Blossom
- Endless Night